Chapter 22

Luke
I saw at the ceiling in my room. I haven't stepped out of my room in a couple of days. I look at my phone and look through my pictures. I see Kara and Kendall took a picture on my phone with fans. I smile a little. I miss Kara's smile. I wish I let her talk but I was so angry hearing that she was talking shit about me. She was my best friend, but I guess I was wrong. I started getting angry and throw my phone on the floor. I put my hands on my eyes. I hate this feeling. I hate that I can't breath. I just wish I let her talk.

I removed my hands and see Calum standing over me. "Look it the dipshit that broke my best friend's heart." I sit up and see Hannah, standing by my door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just wanted to show you this video of my best friend looking like a fool." She said handing me her phone.

Kara Jenner uses Luke Hemmings for fame.

This whole video was telling people that Kara was just using me for money and fame. It showed me yelling at her and Kara crying after I left. It was saying she is a horrible person but I see some fans tweets protecting her and other saying cruel things. I saw one of the tweets from Arzaylea.

@Arzaylea: Be kind to unkind people. They need it the most.

Why is she getting more involve in this. I don't need more people bashing Kara. When the video ends I give it back to Hannah. She pulls out a CD out of her coat pocket. "Kara recorded Arzaylea giving your credit card information out to someone on the phone. When you are not being a jackass listen to it. Kara really cared about you and that video is making Kara look like a bitch." Hanna said leaving my room. Calum followed her.

I find my computer and sit there staring at the black screen. I pick up the CD. There is a note on it.

Hannah,
Listen to this. After you are done destroy it. Don't even show anyone. I can't make him a fool. Please understand, he didn't know what she was doing. Just don't show anyone not even him.

Kara

Kara never wanted me to see this. But why?

I put it into my computer and wait for it to load.

"It's 52346784679021!" I hear Arzaylea say. I quickly get out my credit card but it's missing. "Don't worry I'll get rid of the brat."

BANG

Then the recording stops. I open up my bank account and see that I lost 5,000 dollars on clothe, jewelry and drinks from bars. I refresh and see that I lost another 500 dollars. Arzaylea is taking my money right under my nose. So, Arzaylea lied to me about Kara saying stuff about me and taking money, Arzaylea was just covering her ass, so she wouldn't be caught. Well, Kara just busted Arzaylea. I knew Kara would never say stuff about me. I should have trusted the person I love.