LenXNeru: In the Palm of his Hand

Warning Len x Neru also Mature themes and much fangirling. Viewer descretion is advised.

As the young blonde girl sat in her classroom doing the daily log, for the classroom footsteps could be heard down the hall. She poked up her head and saw nobody through the windows, and bowed her head back down to look at the log book. But then the footsteps started getting closer. She jumped up in surprise and hollared "Excuse me, its after school hours nobody should be here!" She may have had bite in her words but her timid shaking legs said otherwise. And then the footsteps stopped at the door, she froze while staring at the door as if yearning for what was going to happen next. It suddenly flew open, and stood there was Kagamine Len the spicy boy of the school, the boy whom she always was afraid of. Yes, he was sweet and sensual with all the other girls in school, but her and Len were childhood friends, and ever since she could remember he would bully her.

She stood up straight trying to seem intimidating, even though she looked like a lamb trying to fight a wolf. A very sex hungry wolf. She glared at him and clicked her tongue "What are you doing here at this hour?" She asked with sass. "Was just 'bout to ask the same thing to you" he said while grinning. "I'll have you know I have classroom duties today!" She snapped at him. "And I have school patrol duty today" he snickered almost as if mocking her. And out of randomness she walked over to him and gripped the chest part of his shirt into a ball in her fist and gritted her teeth "Don't fuck with me Kagamine" she snarled, the first time she ever stood up to him. It made his lips curl on both ends of his cheeks into a sickening grin "Confident aren't we?~" he hummed as he leaned towards her face. She could feel her cheeks having a burning sensation as they turned red. She then shoved him back and said "Hell yeah! I am tired of you pushing me around! You can't do whatever you feel like to me! You don't own me!" She screamed at him. And there he started to slowly trace his lips with his own tongue. "Ah, but Miss Akita I will make you mine" he said softly and violently yanked her wrist and threw her to the ground. He jumped on top of her as she stared up at him, her eyes were wide and full of fear. He loved this look on her.

"Aww look at that pitiful face" he mocked her "It almost makes me wanna mess you all up" he chuckled as he slowly took off her sailor shirt. She trashed with every movement he made as if she was trying to get away, but she failed everytime, he finally had her shirt off to reveal her black and yellow laced bra. Her cheeks tured a rose red, she tried to cover her chest with her hands but Len took her small wrists into one of his hands and pinned them above her head. She yelped as she felt his cold lips on her now over heating body. She could feel her body temperature rising at every touch he made on her skin. He gently ran his lips up her stomach and then licked the lining of her cleavage, she gasped at the sudden action as her body reacted with excitment. This isn't what I want she said to herself in her head over and over, but her body said otherwise. She was completely weak from his touch it was impossible for her to escape his clutch.

He then slowly started removing her bra and breathing heavily onto her chest. Her face was completely in pure hunger, she was in pure need of him, and she didn't know why. She had always feared him, and now she wanted him to make love to her. Maybe, deep down, she always wanted this, but just could never admit it. But, that was besides the point, by the time she snapped back to reality he had already taken off her clothes and was taking off his boxers and revealed his shaft. Her face went completely red, but she didn't turn away, yet she stared at him in complete shock. Then, he pick her up and moved her face towards it and uttered "Open your mouth" she followed his orders as knowing there was no reason to disobey anyway. He then put the tip in her mouth and she could feel its heat radiating in her mouth, she started slowly sucking and moved her head so it would go in deeper. At that time Len was grunting loudly and started helping her by putting his hands on the back of her head and moving her back and forth. He could feel himself getting close, he could feel the climaxing pleasure reaching his shaft as he groaned "Neru...I'm gonna come.." he then melted inside her mouth. She pulled away still with his cream cover her mouth inside and out, he then kissed her cheek as she swallowed the cream. Her face flushed but she didn't flinch she actually smiled with pleasure, then Len laid her back down and started rubbing her clit, she started feeling an odd sensation. She felt heat building up.

He started rubbing faster and faster, and she could feel it coming. She then let out a moan as if a warning and then melted all into his hands. He licked every last finger, and then propped Neru on top of his lap as he sat upright and smirked at her "Be ready my little Lamb, because you're about to be imprinted on" he chuckled as he rammed her on top of his shaft. All the color in her face left for a second and then she turned completely red and let out a scream, not a deadly scream. She started screaming more "I-It hurts Len It hurts stop!" She kept pleading but he wouldn't and sighed into her ear "Shhh it will soon be pleasure.." and soon just like that her screams turned into soft moans and pants. He then melted himself inside of her as she melted on him. They laid there for a good bit until deciding to get dressed and leave. Len then smirked at Neru and winked "Maybe next time, we can do it in an actual bedroom" her face turned red and she glared at him "W-What makes you think there'll be a next time!" She screamed as she ran out of the classroom but as she was out of sight. A small smile crept on her face.

------------------------------------------

Woooo that was long and I loved it myself tbh anyways this was a request from deannethers02 and I hope you enjoy o₩o