MikiXPiko: A sweet heart

Her beautiful soothing voive could be heard by all as she laughed and chatted with her friends. Her long pure red hair always flew behind her like lucious flames. Her cherry red eyes of love, it was everything Piko admired about Miki. She had a heart of gold, and a smile of sunshine. She was a beautiful girl and Piko was madly in love with her. But Piko knew he would never have a chance with the cutest, sweetest, and most popular girl in school. But, he did have one slim one, him and Miki were neighbors and childhood friends. Piko shyly walked over to Miki and bowed his head and whispered softly "U-Um my mom wants to know if your family wants to come to dinner?" He asked sheepishly. She nodded her head and swiftly spoke "I'll text my mom~" her voice hummed like a violin in his ears. But, through the mask Piko also knew Miki had flaws. And he loved her for them, even though she comes from a single parent, her father and her mother divorced when she was only 6 and she stayed with her father. Her father was always an abusive man hence why her mother left, and still years later Miki still holds her sweet smile.

Miki looking at Piko, her face slowly saddened when nobody was looking. But Piko saw her, and it made his stomach twist like someone drying out a wet rag. He held her hand breifly and gave her a reassuring smile, it was the least he could do for his crush. After school Miki and her father came over, Piko's mother started chatting up her father and Piko's father patted Miki on her head, and Miki just looked at Piko as he smiled "Lets go play some games.." he said happily.

They both walked upstairs to Piko's bedroom and sat on his floor. Piko turned on his PS4 and put in COD: Black Ops 3 and handed Miki a controller. They played for a good thirty minutes Miki tapped Piko's shoulder and stared at him. "What is it Miki?" Piko said confused. "Kiss me Piko..." Miki said fluttering her eyes as she leaned in close to Piko. Piko could feel his face turning red. "W-What?" He asked. "Piko I want you to kiss me.." she then repeated herself. "W-Why?" Piko then asked with confidence, "B-Because I love you..." she said slowly as her cheeks turned pink "And if I'm gonna have my first kiss its gonna be with you! E-Even if you don't like me..." she then turned away and sad with sorrow. As she did that Piko grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "Miki, you don't even know how happy I am, I've always been in love with you.." He then said looking at her with an adult like manner she could see herself sinking into the floor with excitement. But before she could say more her thoughts were intruded by lips carassing hers gently. She could feel his arms wrap around her as she gripped the chest of his shirt and slowly fell into an abyss of bliss of his sweet heart.

-------------------------------------------
Requested by:

Kenshi_Alex