Cracks in The Walls

A girl sits in the corner of her filthy shower clutching a bottle of vodka, tears streaming down her bruised face. Diluted by the water, the tears werent noticable. Her black painted fingernails graze the shower wall and her hand finds its way back to her knees. Hugging her own body as best she can, taking another swig from the clear liquor that she had already downed half of. The girl starts sobbing, muffled by sthe water trickling from the shower head, hitting the shower floor. The girl starts to finish off the vodka. The girl starts to chug vigorously. The girl starts to feel lightheaded. The girl holds back more tears. The girl starts to pass out.
This girl has a name. This girl has her own perspective.
Your name is Rose Lalonde. And you are completley devastated.
Lets go back a bit.

TWO WEEKS AGO

You sit in your room, candles lit. a book to read, yet your on pesterchum. Dave had seemed really happy lately, you thought. You tried to ask him why a couple of times, but got the exact same cookid awnser "just as good as normal Lalonde" You know its not the truth, but you also know he wont tell you the truth. Dave has always been the type to be "the coolkid" and "have no emotions." You wish that he would accept how intelligent you are, and your former knowledge about the human mind. You sigh, and lean back in your desk chair. Watching the confusing sight of a group chat unfold before you, no longer wanting to be a part of it you type a simple "i will return" and close your laptop.

Be the coolkid.

Your name is DAVE STRIDER. and your the happiest guy on the planet. Youve always been really popular online, with all of your social media. Meaning, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, Youtube. Ect.
Its your only way to escape everything. All the bullying at school, your low and failing grades. Your drug addicted abusive brother. You sigh and lift up your shirt sleeve, a scar. A single scar, from where you first attempted self harm. And you realised how stupid and irrational you were being.
So you stopped, and eventually everyone online helped ease you out of depression.
Well not at school of course. There, you were a mess, a ticking time bomb ready to explode whenever someone did the slightest thing to piss you off. But at home? Bro was always being an abusive dick. But alone. In your room, on your laptop and on your phone. Everyone would ask you about your day, everyone would talk to you. They would care. Make you happy, try to calm you.
And it worked, every day.
They never failed at making you smile. But now. It was spring break, and you had the whole house to yourself. No bro. No stress. No anything. You smiled to yourself. Even the thought of no one around made you happy. Just alone with everyone on the mighty interwebs. Except youtube, always had those few people.... Those few people who decide to speak exactly what theyre dicks are thinking.
I would pound him.
Shit like that
I would force him onto his knees and make him mine.
Only perverts looking to creep out teenagers.
So sexy. So young.
It always creeped you out, but then again it still was youtube. I mean cmon. So thats exactly what you would do every time, ignore them. Like they were exactly what they seemed like, pedos that belong in prison.
Your laptop pings and you walk over to check it. A shiver goes down your spine. "I see you"
You know it wasent true. But in a dark apartment, with no one else around? It was creepy nonetheless. Follow requests pop up on almost all of your social media. You can only assume its the same person, looking at every. Single. One. Of. Your. Posts.
God dammit. You really hated the stalker types.
You shrugged it off like all of the others before him... or her... and you turned off your phone, not bothering to say goodnight to a single person. You were tired and you just wanted it to be morning already.
You pulled the covers up over your head and threw your shades, along with your clothes onto the floor. Smashing your face into the best pillow ever. You tried to ignore the quiet noises of your laptop notifying you. As you drifted off into a restless, dreamless sleep.