Downhill Slide

Be the coolkid again.

You wake up, with a sore throat and a headache. You sit up, smoothing out your bedhead. You look over at the clock, noon. Well. You didnt mean to sleep that late but its too late now. you add a little badum tss at the end for your own brilliant pun.
You force yourself to get out of bed, pulling on the clothes you were wearing the previous day, plopping down in front of your laptop.
You open it up, only to be met with about ten pesterchum notifications from an anonymous user.
Theyre all. Horrifying. You scroll through them all, how did this person even get all of this information? Let alone your pesterchum. He knew your exact date of birth, your full name, your brothers full name. Well at least- Your thought was interrupted by an awful realisation. He had listed everyones phone numbers, Rose. Jade. John. Theyre parents. The only people you care about, oh no. He kept sending numbers, gamzee. Karkat. You finally got fed up and decided to confront this pervert.

TurntechGodhead started chattinh with AnonChum

TG: dude. who are you.
AC: Your biggest fan
TG: how did you get the numbers
AC: Why dont you go ahead and check that phone sugar

You shuddered when he called you sugar. And you hesitated to turn on your phone.
But you found your finger pushing the power button. You typed in your password and, everything looked the same. There were Emails and messages flooding in. But everything was fine. You open your Email first, and your jaw. Dropped.
All of them were images, upon closer inspection. They were all of your room. Some of your sleeping form, there was a shadow from the flash on the camera. You were scared Shitless.
You threw your phone onto your bed, and started typing.

TG: how do you know where i live
AC: why wouldnt i? i love you david.
TG: im going to block you bro
AC: Ill see you soon sugar.
AnonChum has ceased pestering TurntechGodhead

At this point, you were terrified. You had no idea who this person was, what they wanted with you. And what they were going to do with you.
You were alone, and scared. With no one to call for help if anything happened but the police. So basically, you were fucked. You get on pesterchum, trying to calm your nerves a little. You contact rose.
TurntechGodhead began pestering TentacleTherapist
TG: Yo lalonde
TG: lalonde
TG: cmon i know your there
TT: Dave, this better be important. Im rather busy.
TG: there you are
TG: sssssss
TG: uuuuu
TG: ppppp
TT: ...Dave
TG: look lalonde, i just need someone to talk to right now.
TT: Any reason in particular?
TG: no.. just uh lonely
TT: glaring
TG: sorry?

TentacleTherapist has ceased pestering TurntechGodhead
FUCK! Did she seriously just log out on you? Whatever. You dont need her anyways.
You spin around in your desk chair, and sip your applejuice. You couldnt stop being so fucking nervous and you hated it. You stood up and went to the kitchen, there was a box on the table. You walked up to it, "For David" it said.
After a long pause, you take off the wrapper and lift the lid. You almost drop it. Its your johns glasses, literally fucking covered in cum. theres a notw attached. "Hello David. I paid a little visit to your friend Johns house. He wasent home so i-" You stopped reading. You couldnt read any more.
This was awful, this was disturbing. Knowing that creep had been to johns- You hadnet gone out of your room in a couple days. He probably left that there the night he took pictures of you...
That sick fuck. You werent going to let anything happen. Your paranoid self ran theough the house, locking doors and windows. You ran to your room and pulled the curtains. You wanted it to be over. You sat on your bed and waited, pocket knife in hand. You werent going to sleep, so you prepared yourself some dinner, as well as a blockade for your window so it was practically no longer able to be opened.
You hear the familiar ping on your laptop, notifying you of a message on pesterchum.
ectoBiologist began pestering turntechGodhead
EB: Hey Dave
EB: Daaaaaavvvveee
EB: I need to talk to you
TG: whats shakin egderp
EB: Well. Me and my dad just got home, and.. Well..
TG: spit it out
EB: Well the house was clean like... More then when we left.. But then i went to my room and..
TG: and what
EB: Everything was trashed... There were used condoms literally everywhere and now some pervs texting me on my phone...
TG: shit
TG: yo egbert ive gotta talk later
turntechGodhead has ceased pestering ectoBiologist

You were freaking the fuck out. This man, knew exactly where you lived, and you had an idea of what his intentions were. You hated this.
You were scared, and alone. Bro wouldnt be back in a few days. You had no guardian, no one to protect you other then yourself. You slipped into bed and pulled up the covers, giving a weak attempt to comfort yourself. But at this point, nothing would calm your nerves. Nothing would help, you knew what was coming, and you didnt know when. You were shaking, oh God why were you shaking. Coolkids dont tremble in fear, coolkids fight back and win the hot chicks! But sadly, this was no movie. There were no hot chicks, no awesome plot. Just you, waiting. Waiting for someone you didnt even know, to ruin your entire life.
Or not, if you did something about it.
This could go either way, and you were. Honestly, you were scared. And there was almost nothing you could do. So you go into the bathroom and take the coldest shower of your life, until your bodys numb. You dry off, and get into bed. You fall asleep to the thoughts of when you were young. You smiled, you missed those perfect days...