Too Late

Be Rose.

Your sitting in your car, in the parking lot of daves apartment building. You've been sitting that way for about an hour.
No other cars were parked, other then a black van.
You leaned back as you took a puff of your cigarette. You thought to yourself.
"Hes fine.. You dont need to go in there and wake him up for no reason.... cmon Rose... Dont be stupid..."
You flick the remainder of the cigarette out your window and drive away. Leaving with a hint of uneasiness.

Be the Strider again.

You stumble your way around the bathroom and find a light switch. Your face is covered in bruises and bites, so is your neck, leading down- 
You shudder.
You cant think about this anymore.
You feel dirty.
You need a shower.
You turn up the water as hot as itll go, and you jump in. Hit with a sensation of burning, but numbness almost instantly.
You scrubbed and scrubbed.
Your skin started to peel slightly with the hot water lending a hand to its soapy clutches.
You feel dirty. You feel so dirty.
Degraded.
You wanted to die.
You wanted to stay, let the scalding water wash away your memories... But it stains your skin forever.. The outline of his body. And in your mind.
You couldnt take it anymore, the steam was suffocating. The water was too hot, your skin was cracking and peeling, turning red.
You basically crawled out of the shower, oversensitive skin scraping the ridges in the tile.
You climb up, and look at yourself in the mirror. Your body was pinkish from the water being too hot, you felt dry.. You thought you could feel your skin just cracking.
You fight back tears.
"Not good enough." You say to yourself. You walk out of the bathroom and head to your room, and open your sock drawer.

!BRIEF FOURTH WALL BREAK!
How can socks fix anything, you say?
Well your about to find out.

You rummage around, not finding anything. Your about to give up, but then you remember.
You feel around on the ceiling of the drawer and pull down an object covered in tape.
Just seeing it somehow.. Calms your nerves.
You pull off the tape, and look at the object in your hand.
Silver hue, glinting slightly in the moonlight. Your memories are unfolding before you, tears are prickling in your eyes. You cant think yourself out of this...
You push the blade against your wrist.
You cant stop yourself, as you make cut after cut.
Blood freely flowing down and dripping onto the carpet floor.
But in your blur or pain and tears you werent considering the fact that bro would rip your head off for the stain.
You stop crying eventually.
The stinging senastion making you temporarily numb to your memories.
You dont exactly know when you stopped.
Or when you fell asleep. But you know that you woke up, with soon to be scars... And a hollow feeling inside.

Be Jade
You wake up to a horrible nightmare, a cold sweat glazing your face.
Dave.
Something happened to Dave.
You smack yourself in the head to try to get the gruesome images out of your mind. And it hits you again. Something happened to Dave.
You fling yourself out of bed and get on pesterchum.

gardenGnostic has begun pestering turntechGodhead
GG: dave
GG: dave!!
GG: dave where are you??
GG: dave please awnser me!
GG: please

You stare at the screen. Fuck...

Be Rose.
You wake up, and you roll out of bed. To contact dave. But as soon as your fingertips graze the keyboard, Jade starts pestering you.

gardenGnostic has began pestering tentacleTherapist
GG: rose
GG: rose!!
TT: What?
GG: what happened to dave
GG: is he alright????
TT: I belive he is alright.
GG: rose i had another dream...
TT: ...
TT: Jade I have buisness to attend to.
tentacleTherapist ceased pestering gardenGnostic

You hope to god hes alright.

tentacleTherapist began pestering turntechGodhead
TT: Dave.
TT: David Strider wake up.
TT: Dave are you at least okay?
TT: Dave!!
server error. We're very sorry.

What in the hell????
You werent standing for this. You- ... You look out the window. Where in the fuck is the car. You cant check on Dave.
This is a nightmare.
And you cant wake up.