1

Life.

It sounds so pleasant when you say it out loud. But it's really not.

Life, is just another word for hell. And no one can be happy with it. It's impossible.

Well, that's what I used to think everything was. Impossible. But someone changed my mind.

Let me start over.

Hi, my name is Riley, and I want to tell you a story of life, love, hate, and death.

Basically, I want to tell you a story of  my hell.

I silently walk down the halls of the school, walking straight to my locker. I unlock it and take the books I need for the next class.

"Hello, Riley."

I jump at the unfamiliar voice behind me, dropping the books that were in my hands. Quickly twirling around I let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes Mr. Roberts?" I reply slowly, giving him a look of confusion.

"Why aren't you in class?" He said in a stern tone. "I.... Um..... I was, just getting my books...." I say looking down at the books on the floor. I kneel down picking them up quickly and standing up straight, nervously looking up at the principal.

"Hmm..... I believe you. Now go on, get to class" he said waiting for me to start walking. I nod my head and walk off to class.

"Ok, class.We have new students! And I want you ALL to make them feel welcome here, do you understand?" Ms. Ireos announced to the class. I look up from my doodles on the back of the assignment sheet. We all shook our heads mumbling our agreements and disagreements.

"Ok, you may come in now boys!" She called towards the door. The door opened and a dark brown haired boy walked in like he owned the place and sat down in one of the two chairs up front. The second person, was another boy that had brilliant blue sparkly eyes and blonde hair done up in a quiff.

He quietly sits down in the chair next to the other boy while twiddling his thumbs nervously. I stared at him for a while until he looked up, making awkward eye contact. I look away and go back to doodling. Shit... He noticed me staring.

I pick up the pencil and start drawing random things. I was interrupted in my drawing session from Ms. Ireos calling my name. I look up from my paper to Ireos.

"Are you working ahead on schoolwork?" She asked me. Everyone turned and looked at me. I shrink into my seat and shake my head.

"Well then what are you doing with your pencil and paper?" She said putting her hands on her hips. I look around the room dying inside. All of them were looking at me some amused and some annoyed.

I hesitantly stand up, grab my paper and start to walk up to her desk. I feel their eyes burning through my body, making me extremely uncomfortable. It felt like it took an hour to finally stand in front of her desk. I set my paper down and quickly walk back to my seat and sit down.

I once again look around the room seeing everyone laughing except for the one in the front........ That was staring at me. I look down to my hands and push my glasses up on my face.

"Anyways, as I was saying. This is- actually, you now what, why don't you introduce yourselves!" Said Ms. Ireos and sat down waiting for  one of the new students to start.

"Uh, I guess I'll start." Brown hair said pausing for a second and began again, "Uhm... My name is Calum, Calum Hood. And I'm 16 years old....." He ended thinking he was done. "What do you like to do? Tell us a little more about yourself." Ms. Ireos said waiting for him to continue.

"Oh, um. I like to play soccer, and music. Before anyone asks, I am not Asian I am Kiwi and Scottish." He said looking to Ms. Ireos, "And that's pretty much it."

She nodded and her eyes moved to the other boy. "What about you?" She asked him smiling. Looking up from his thumbs, he licked his lips nervously. "I..... Um... I'm L-Luke, Hemmings." He managed to squeak out. I looked at him with confusion.

Why is he so nervous? I mean everyone is nervous on the first day of school at a brand new school, but this kid.... Luke. He looked like he was gonna pass out.

"I um.... I like to play guitar, a-and I like to write songs..." He said slowly but loud enough for us all to hear. "Okay! Thank you loves for introducing yourselves! Now, Calum, you can sit either behind or to the left of Ms Riley Clifford back there. Raise your hand please, Riley." I slowly put my hand in the air. Smiling Ms Ireos shooed him away.

A smirk on his lips, he started walking towards me, walked past me and sat down noisily. Letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I leaned forward and laid my chin on my desk.

"And Luke, you sit next to Ms Clifford." She said happily shooing him towards the desk next to me. Quickly walking to the desk not taking his eyes off of the ground, and sat down next to me like a ghost.

Hello loves!! I am terribly sorry for the wait! 😣

I have been so busy, it's not even normal how busy I am.

Anyways, I hope you liked that chapter! I know that it was kinda short but I have also been working on the second chapter😐

So yeah, you guys are amazayn!!

I'm sorry I kinda regret saying that.....

Ok bye guys! -Maddie💘