Your absolutely positively insane

As I walk to my locker Ash or Chase call me over towards them, being me, I groan and slug over towards him. I left my head hanging low and my eyes dropped to the floor. "Hey ms.Sourpuss whats up with you? Is it that time of the month? Do I need to get you some chocolates and a frappe baby girl?" My eyes widened and i nodded. "hmm..ok, it will cost you though love." I looked and him with a straight face then muttered out "WHAT will it cost?" I seen him smirk and I instantly regretted it. "It will cost you a kiss right here." He said pointing to his lips and then made a kissy face. "OK, but I want to be against the wall, my back is killing me.." He looked so surprised, I should have caught it on camera. As I started to lean against the wall, he put his hands right next to my head and started leaning in, right as he got around an inch or two from me, I slipped under his hands, causing him to kiss the wall, I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture. Right as I heard it click I ran for dear life.

Luckily the bell rang so I QUICKLY swung by my locker and grabbed my stuff. When I settled down for around an hour and a half, I stopped listening to the teacher and started studying without her help. I wiggled in my seat as I felt I was being watched and sure enough when I looked over I saw Shawn James looking at me and then he nodded his head doing that hey-I am sorry I-am-staring-at-you- but-I-am-too-cool to say that look. I blushed and did a small wave back to him. Shawn is the sweetheart/cutie of our grade. Well kinda..Ash and Chase have him beat looks wise but they were gods. YOU CANT COMPARE GREEK GODS TO VERY VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE MORTALS YOU JUST CANT! Well I have no idea where in the world that came from.But I must have spaced out because Shawn stood in front of me snapping his fingers in front of my face causing me to lean back and fall out of the chair onto my butt. I sat there for a second in shock he started dying laughing.

When I finally gained composure I sat back down "why were you in front of me? You scared the crap out of me!" I whisper-yelled and started laughing once again. "Iva..so I was wondering if you would like to..um..ya know meet up to have some lunch ya know.." He gave me a whole hearted grin that made him look like a little boy who was given a sucker.. I sat there tapping my lips teasing him, even though I was definitely going to say yes. "ugh, I GUESS if I HAVE to." I grinned and he slipped me a piece of paper that had his number on it. "Feel free to call me if your parents are not home and you want some fun." He said in the weirdest voice possible. "Ayee mate I might just take you up on that offer love." I say in a posh British accent. He smiled and grabbed his things walking out.

As I kicked at my own feet, I heard sounds from the janitors closet and decided to take the risk and open the door, afterwards I completely regretted it. There was Ash kissing Tiffany Lane the Dance, cheer, and gymnastics captain. I slammed the door and mentally shivered. my dreams. My beautiful lightened unicorn pony dreams are now full of the devil kissing the devil. HAVE SOME DECENCY PEOPLE!

I mean honestly I should have known of course Ash the slut would be in the janitors closet but then again we know they don't need to clean anything except maybe their mouths after transferring STDs. I expect nothing less from the school man slut and the biggest whore in school but as long as they stay away from me I don't care. That can't be too hard to ask right? I'm a nobody. I Ivanna, am just the school nerd and that is all I'll ever be in high school. Other than maybe the new Mrs.Shawn James if I'm lucky. (Wink wink) As I was in my own head grinning like an idiot about SHAWN JAMES asking me out I made my way into the bus and plopped down and threw my headphones in and jammed out happily.

very very short chapter sorry :(