Untold tails

(so in this chapter Ivana is telling everyone the rest of the flashback) 1k VIEWS AHHHHH OH MY GOSH IM>> THAT JUST BRIGHTENED MY WEEK BY A KATRILLIION!!!!! <333

      "I heard her scream, and I didn't see her so I thought she was dead..Then I found a gun and seen blood and I got dizzy and fainted"  She explained as her lip quivered and tears came pouring down.  She quickly stopped and her face turned to steel. " LET ME SEE YOUR WRIST!" She screamed and Karly pulled her wrist to her side. Then Ivana Yanked her arm and seen the illegal tattoo they both got at 14 because she wanted there sisterhood to be infinite. " OH MY GOD GET OUT OF MY FACE I CANT SEE YOU ANYMORE YOU PIECE OF WHITE TRASH!" Karly gasped and stomped over to Ash's house and screamed " ASH BE HOME IN FIVE MINUTES OR I AM LEAVING!" Ash's eyes widened, "I have to go..." Ivana wrinkled her nose. "You are such a disgusting pig." He winked and secretly hid by the fence eavesdropping. He seen chase spin Iva around and pull her inside. He was seeing red, smoke seeping out of his ears, he couldn't do anything. He continued on in his house and strode up the marble stairs to see karly under his blanket smirking on his bed. "you coming or what?" he groaned "Mhm" 

                     Chases p.o.v

Yeah, well that family meeting was quite awkward. I decided to ease the tension up, and well try to win her over if its possible. "So I want you to go change into swimming apparel..do not ask just listen for once in your life. She rolled her eyes and scrunched up her nose and then went upstairs and came down in light blue jean cut-offs and a ninja turtles white t-shirt. Boy, she even made ninja turtles look interesting. she had on shimmery white shoes and a permanent blush. Her hair was wavy but she had it pulled back, girls and pulling their hair back.. I just do not understand. Anyways  started speaking. 

    "okay so  I planned this, we are not just winging it, are you even listening?" she nodded slightly giggling.I took her hand and went out to my Bentley .She slid into it so easily it made me think about what things I could slide into. We drove to an old theater. "You said you liked The D.U.F.F  right?" She nodded her head.  She got out and looked at the place that I flipped just for us, it use to be broken down wood that had old sixties lights that flickered and said "Dream theater" cheesy and weird for a movie place I know, but hey maybe they meant a lot of people fell asleep. Now it was purple and red and the lights worked. We walked in and seen Stacy my assistant "Hello Mr.Ryder your movie and the surprise is all set up" she walked behind the cabinets and pulled out butterfingers,sno caps, popcorn,varieties of poptarts, nachos,pizza. I looked over at Ivy grabbing arm fulls and then she walked back to the room where her mouth hung agape and she had to set down the food.

"OH,MY GOD CHASE THERE IS A HUGE CRYSTAL BLUE HOT TUB WITH ROSES AND CANDLES NEAR IT!!!!!!"  Then she narrowed her eyes and sprinted towards me. she pointed a finger at my chest. "If you think you are going to pull an Asher move on me you are crazy. She poked me again "CRAZY!" her nostrils flared. "well I am not I just thought it would be funny to put the petals down." She looked at me relieved. " Oh." she began eating again then started striping to her bathing suit. My eyes widened and my jaw hit the floor. her pale skin mixed with the black cut up suit she wore, it was a one piece but revealed enough to make me have to 'go to the bathroom' . It was cut up on her hips and back and was a v line suit. I stripped my pants and shirt and we got in. The movie started and her laugh filled the room like music to my ears.

"you could only be a jock, a geek,
a princess, a bully, or a basket case.
But times have changed.
Jocks play video games.
Princesses are on antidepressants.
And geeks basically run the country.
I thought we were living
in a brave new world,
a place without labels.
But every so often, there's that
one moment in high school
that changes your perspective
on everything.
Showtime.
And for me, it happened senior year,
about a month before homecoming.
I was cruising the halls
with my two best friends.
Jess Harris.
I would bang her so hard,
we'd both need helmets.
Yeah, that's not me.
Casey Cordero.
- I would play "Call of Duty" with her
- Yeah.
- All night.
- Wait, what?
And bang her hard too,
to the point of needing helmets.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- That too, yeah.
Nope, not me, either.
Shaw's over. Just Bianca.
That's me.
Martin Van Buren. Nickelback.
Antidisestablishmentarianism.
Jess has the hottest ass.
Casey has the hottest rack.
Bianca, she has the hottest friends.
- Yeah.
- Yeah.
Homecoming tickets, homecoming.
Hey, get your homecoming tickets now.
- Half price now or double at the door.
- We're gonna be late.
Hey, Jess. Hey, Casey.
Homecoming tickets?
- Oh, we bought ours online.
- All right, cool. See you there.
- Thanks.
- And I will not be attending, so...
Oh, my God, you do this
before every dance.
Yeah, but I don't feel like going.
There's a Vincent Price marathon on,
so I gotta watch that.
Who's that?
Shit, there's Seor Gomez.
I'm failing Spanish.
Okay.
Mini Stalin, dead ahead.
Meet Madison Morgan.
As she would tell you herself,
she's the hottest girl in school.
Even the gay guys wanna date her.
I would totally bang the shit
out of her.
But I wouldn't like it.
Love.
Sorry."

I lightly tapped her "hey wanna play call of duty later." I said and winked laughing then realized she was too engrossed in the movie to hit me. wow ok well that hurts you know. It really kills my poor whittle heart. I put my hand to my heart and dramatically sigh. She still is not paying attention. I will just let her watch the movie. "Im glad we are here." I murmured and she nodded and I felt my heart flutter a little.