Lucifer Rising

"YOU DID WHAT?!", Cas shouted after Charlie had told him that she has talked to Dean.
"Sorry. I just can't watch you like this anymore."
"Well doesn't seem like it had changed anything.", Cas said while grabbing another cookie. After his father gave him a speech yesterday about what happens when you don't eat enough, he started eating again. And now he can't stop eating. Eating distracts him from his problems with Dean. Eating is his new love. He wants to marry every single cookie that he has eaten today.
"I can't believe it.", Kevin said pointing at someone who just walked in the hall, "Wasn't he suspended?"
Cas turned around and his heart stopped working for a second. Lucifer. The guy that had bullied him since the beginning of high school. He got suspended a few weeks ago, but no one knows why. And now he's back. As if Cas wouldn't have already enough problems. As Lucifer caught sight of him, he walked to Cas' table, laughing and looking amused at his wounds.
"Who has beaten you up?", Lucifer asked with a smirk.
"That's none of your business!", Charlie defended her friend.
"Oh, yes, it is. I have to thank the guy who did my job while I was gone. Or was it a girl? It wouldn't surprise me..."
Cas didn't answer and just looked ashamed at the table.
"I guess I have to find out myself.", Lucifer said and left.
-
When Cas was on his way home he saw Dean talking to a girl. When he got closer he could see that it was the girl Sam was friends with. Although he tried not to, he couldn't different but hide behind a tree and listen to them.
"What do you mean, he's gone?", Jess asked Dean in surprise.
"My father took him."
"What?!"
"I wasn't at home that day and stayed with a friend of mine. When I came home Sam was gone. My dad took him with him to some business trip. I don't know when they'll be back."
Cas stopped listening. Now he knew what was going on. Sam is gone and Dean blames himself for it. He stayed at Cas'. If he hadn't been with Cas, Sam would probably still be there. But it wasn't Dean's fault. Maybe he would take Cas back if he could convince Dean that it wasn't his fault.