♢001♢

Hyemi POV

Hi,I'm Hyemi.I do admit that my life isn't the best even though I'm rich , my parents are always out of town.My sister "takes care" of me by that I mean I'm like a maid to her.

~~~

I went to the bus stop and waited for my bus.Once I reached school,I went straight to class since I was early in school and usually it would be empty.

I took out my headphones and plug it into my ipod and played Let her go - Passenger

I stared out the window and daydream.

----
My peace is ruin when the "famous" bangtan sonyeondan came into the classroom."Hey,look! Its the lonerrrr"Jungkook shouted while his friends laughed.I rolled my eyes and picked up my bag and walked out the room.

I felt someone pull me back,I stumbled and glared at them "No one is getting in or out."Taehyung said I rolled my eyes and plob my bag and sat on my seat again.

There no way I'm getting out of this classroom it's 7 against 1 and plus they are stronger.Its so unfair they workout,I watch Kdramas.Its ain't fair.

I leaned back against my chair and my head looking at the ceiling with my headphones still on.I looked back up and found my face a few inches away from Jungkook's,my face flushed a light shade of pink.

We locked eyes it felt like we have been looking at each other for edges but it was like 3 seconds before I quickly turned away.

I took out my headphones and put it into my kenkan bag and carried it.

(This is the bag I use 😂^)

I walked towards the door and again they blocked it."Move I need to pee " I stared at him with a poker face.

"Fine leave your bag here."Namjoon the smart one said "I ain't leaving my bag with you."I rolled my eyes,I turned back to Jimin and did a little aegyo.He is a player so it's easy to make him move out of the way.

I smirked at them and walked out of the classroom to the bathroom.I started to do my business.I walked back to the classroom and they are still there.

People started to enter the class.I waited for the home room teacher to come.

××××

I waited for like 25 mins until the teacher came in.

"Class,Its a new year that means New seats!"he smiled.I was happy with my seat tho=(

She arranged everyone seats everyone got new partners and guess who I got.

Jeon Jungkook.

The one that doesn't do any work on any given project but still manages to pass his exams.Like I want that kind of life =(

He sat down beside me and took out his phone and used it under his table.I am a very curious person,so I peeked at his phone and he was texting his girlfriend.

Well he is a playboy,this girl would be gone by next week.

This school is filled with kpop idols like EXO,Shinee,twice,red velvet, etc.

And my brother is this school and he is quite busy in school being a high schooler and a idol.

But he always walk me home if he can't he would call his friends to walk me home.Im pretty close to his friends.

Since they always come over to our house but my sister is always out with her boyfriend or sometimes sleepover at his house without our parents knowing.

______

"Okay Class!I will give you a project to do together with your seat mate!"Mrs Kim sounded excited.

Great I get to work with Jungkook.

(TIME SKIP)

Its Lunch right now.

I took out my lunch box and walked towards the school garden.I would never buy cafeteria food.

I sat down and took out my Jjajangmyeon and started eating. Usually my oppa will come eat with me but he might be late?

"Hyemi-ahh" I turned around to see 12 boys running towards me."Oh?Oppa Annyeong!"I smiled showing my teeth.

They all ran towards me and I smiled wide."What are u eating?"My brother asked "Jjajangmyeon!"I took out another 12 boxes for them.

"I packed some for all of you =D " they all cheered and took it.They started to eat really fast.

"Sehun Oppa?"I called my brother "Ne~" he answered back to me "Why didn't you bring your bag?"I furrowed my eyebrows

"OH!Today is only dance practice no lessons =D" he smiled "I'm still going to pick you up though"

"Oh okay!Please meet me a few blocks away."I quickly said "WAE?"he stared at me "No reason.."Im looked pass him "Ne Ne I might send Tao oppa to pick you up though.Make sure he doesn't flirt with you."He whispered the last part.

I giggled and blushed.

______

I went back to class."Yah!Today I'm going to your house to work on that project shitz."Jungkook said not even looking at me "Ye-No today I'm busy."I remembered that my brother is going to pick me up

"Yah!We need to start on the project today." He shouted "Then you do it yourself!I will help you tomorrow!"I yelled back at him

His face was quite shocked since I don't usually shout at people or stand up for myself.

_________

Jungkook POV

Somethings up with Hyemi.She is acting werid.I need to find out what is happening to her.

After school me and bts must follow her.Whats up with her these days.

She's definitely being werid.

----
This is a new FanFic
Please support =)
Sarangehaeyo!

Vote☆
Comment♢💬
Share♡🙆
Follow♧🔥