◇003◇

i cant put this in the muti-media so imma just put it here! =]

Hyemi POV

"Isn't this place a little too fancy?The food here looks expensive..."I said looking at the steak,chicken and rich people eating those meals.

I looked around me and saw chandeliers fancy forks and spoons Fancy chairs Fancy tables.Pretty much everything here was fancy.

"nah,Jungkook parents are the owners of this place we get to eat here for free!"Jin Smiled.

"OoO Nice~"I smiled and nodd "I will then have a lobster =D"I grin

"Kyepota!"Jimin smiled ear to ear and pinched my cheeks."Owwy =(" I pouted

"YAH!JIMIN!"everyone playfully hit him while I'm laughing.

~~~~~

Everyone food came,everyone started eating like they haven't eaten I in years.

Once we were done "I volunteer to walk Hyemi home!"Taehyung and Jimin shouted causing people to look at us.

"Nah,I will walk home myself..."I faked smiled and stood up "Its late.I'll walk you home."Jungkook just said with a poker face,He grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

I walked a little faster then him and sream silently rubbing my hand.He caught up to me "I'm sorry if I grabbed your hand too tightly.."He apologize and scratch the back of his neck.

"O-oh i-its o-okay..."I strutted.

Seriously I think this guy is a alien one part his sweet nice and so cuteee another part he became cold-hearted rude and still so freaking cute.

"By--"I got cut off "let's exchange numbers."jungkook took out his phone "okay my number is 36263637"I put my number into his phone (lol) "thanks!"he smiled.

****

"Hyemi was on a date ~"Baekhyun teased "No I was not.Byun.Baekhyun.Oppa."I glared.

"hyemi was on a date?!"Sehun eyes widen "I wasn't.Baekie oppa is lying.I just went out with my friends that are guys..."I said looking away tip toeing.

"GUYS WITH A SSSSSSS?! ANDWAE ANDWAE ANDWAE!!!EVEN TODAY YOU DIDNT EAT WITH US AND YOU TOLD ME NOT TO PICK YOU UP?!?!" Sehun shouted

"That's cause I got busted for going to the roof to eat and I had to do stuff.."I said not wanting to reveal the fact that I had to clean toilets.

"What is that 'stuff'?" Baekhyun asked "clean toilets..."I whispered buy they heard.They started to laugh their ass off.

I teared up and pouted,they stopped laughing and started to confort me.

I giggled and smiled evily at them "Just kidding! =)" "YAHHH!!!!YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY JOIN DRAMA CLUB!"Baekie shouted

"Oh Bakie I did!But I'm more into vocals and dance.=}"I flipped my hair and walked to my room.