♢002♢

Hyemi POV

After school,I picked up my bag and run down the street until I met Tao Oppa.

"Kaja!"Tao swung his arm around me "Yah!Andwae!"I suddenly saw Sehun Oppa running towards us.

"Oppa?What are you doing here?"I asked

"To pick you up duh." He gave me a poker face

I had a questioning look "Okay Kaja!"Sehun pushed me "OPPA!I ALMOST FELL!"I pouted.

__________

While we were home.Sehun had to go practice his dance for the concert.I was left alone with Oh Hana,my sister.

"Oh Hyemi!"I rolled my eyes at that annoying voice "What?!"I shouted back downstairs "Hurry up and come down!"I heard a faint yell.

I walked down the stairs slowly "Clean this up.And I'm going to my boyfriend house again byee."She point at the living room and kitchen full of flour eggs.

What has she been doing?!"No!"I had enough of this torture."What?"She slowly walk towards me "No.I will not clean up your mess you clean this up yourself."

She lifted her hand,I close my eyes tightly,again no felt sharp needles poking my face.

And water dripping down my eyes.I stood up took my sneakers and ran out of the house crying.

I sat at the near by bench and cried my eyes out.

After like 5 mins of crying I felt a presence beside me and saw Jungkook "J-Jungkook?I-I don't need your insults right now."I said in between sniffs.

"Just cry..We all have our problems."he pulled me closer to him,he put his hands around me,I put my head in his shoulder and tear up.

Why was he suddenly so nice?Is this really Jungkook?

I hugged my legs while Jungkook hands were still around me.

______

Jungkook POV

Hyemi slept on my shoulder.Since I followed her home,It wasn't stalking...it's was...watching over her...,I knew the back to her house.

I carried her home and and knocked the door.I saw a girl that looks like Hyemi "What do-Oh hi~♡"She trill her hair.

"Erm yea Hi Hyemi fell asleep and Erm where is her room?"her smiled faded and pointed it.

Someday Hyemi...I would have the guts to treat you right.

I walked back down and her sister blocked the way "Excuse me?"I asked

"Lets have some fun shall we?"She wink at me ugh this sluts "Erm no."I pushed her away and walked towards the door.

______
Hyemi POV

I woke up on my bed..why am I here?I thought I was at the park...Could it be Jungkook?Nah...

It couldn't be..

I ignored the fact that I somehow woke up in bed and went to get ready for school.I walked out my room wearing a Sweater and a shorts,and took my bag and ran out the door.

I walked out my room wearing a Sweater and a shorts,and took my bag and ran out the door

(This is what *Readers* are wearing PS no bag tho still with DAT kanken bag)

Ignoring my sister.

*****

Like always I went straight to class.I walked in to see only Jungkook."Why are you late?"he stared "Late?"I asked;confused

He stood up and walked towards me I slowly step back he grabbed my hand and dragged me to my seat.

"let's start the project."he took out his laptop.

*After 5 mins*

"Nice.We are like almost half way done"Jungkook clapped.I smiled at his cuteness "Yah.Let's continue later..Mrs Kim is here.."

~~~~

"Ugghh..We have to clean the toilets..."Taehyung whined "Okay guys!Let's get into 2 pairs and we will separate and clean the toilets."Rap Mon stated

"I'll be with Jimin!"Taehyung shouted

"I'll be with Suga!"J-Hope jumped

"I'll be with Namjoon!"Jin ran towards Rap Mon.

"OK then!I guess Jungkook is with Hyemi!"Rap Mon pointed and smiled.

"Fine!But we will clean level 4 there has the least toilets."Jungkook glared

"We'll take level 3"Jin stated.

"Level 2 I guess."Suga had a poker face

"Level 1 ?!"Taehyung and Jimin shouted "There's a lot of toilets there!Fine but after you are done you guys have to help us."Jimin pouted.

@@@

Jungkook and I walked to level 4 and we went to the nearest toilet first.

"I'll go take the mops and rags.You should go and take the detergent and soaps"I walked to the closet.

"Okay."Jungkook said in a gentle voice.

*after 3 mins*

I've prepared very thing and Jungkook already prepared the detergent.

We both picked up the mop and started to mop the floors.I went into the stalls and mopped in there.

****

Jungkook POV

Hyemi went in the stalls to clean the toilet.

"AAAAHHHHHH!"I heard Hyemi scream "WHAT HAPPENED?!"I saw her standing on top if the toilet while she pointed at the cockroach near my feet.

"Aish Girls."I tooked some toilet seat and picked up and threw it in the dustbin.

She slowly walked off the toilet and ran.

***

Hyemi POV

I decided to run away because I was embrassed,but instead I ended up almost falling.

Not feeling any pain I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's face a few inches from mine.. "Pabo.The floor is wet."he said softly loud enough for me to hear.

I quickly stand up straight and strach the back of my neck "H-heh sorry.."

*After a few hours*

"Finally we are done!"Jimin shouted as we were walking out the school "Yah!Hyemi-ah!"I heard rap Mon called me "Ne?"I looked at him.

"Do you want to come eat lunch with us?"Rap Mon invited me "nah..I shouldn't ruin your boy time together"I smiled.

"C'monn you know you want to~"Jin banged my shoulder with his. "Fine.."I looked down on the floor.