Chapter [10] : We are not scums!

Four hours has passed since the operation started on Sakura and it has been half an hour lesser for Hinata. Naruto is beginning to get anxious while Sasuke is still wearing his cool face, trying his best to hide his actual feelings.

"I can't wait any longer. I can't just sit here not knowing if she is fine or not!", Naruto starts to lose his patients.

"Calm down. It's not that you can do anything to help", said Sasuke, indirectly cursing himself as well for being unable to help Sakura.

"Well, there must be something we can do. I don't know, perhaps lending or infusing our chakra or something?" Naruto suggests remembering he infused his chakra over to Hinata while they both try to destroy the Tenseigan at the moon.

"You are a truly dobe after all. You didn't remember what happened to your chakra? Kakashi said that neither one of us should use our chakra after the fight we got into just now. He is very positive that whatever we were fighting just now has indirectly absorb our chakras and although they all are gone, their aura is still around you and me.

This means that, if we use our chakra, half of it will be absorb through the aura, resulting to our chakras..", before Sasuke could finish, Tsunade can be seen coming out from the operation room 2 door. She looks super exhausted while panting at the door.

Naruto frowned, remembering back what Kakashi has told both him and Sasuke earlier before he left to the Hokage office, but regardless, he quickly left Sasuke and his unfinished lecture and hurriedly run to Tsunade. 

"Baa-Chan! Are you okay? How's Hinata?", Naruto asks in the most desperate voice.

"I need more medical ninja Naruto. W.. Where is Ino?", Tsunade tiredness can clearly seen in her shaky voice. Sasuke couldn't help himself but approaches nearer to both of the blonds, wondering what happened to his best friend's girlfriend.

"Ano.. She is with Sai. I'll get her now!", Naruto said with enthusiasm and runs as fast as he could back to the waiting room, but not even after five seconds he left to get Ino, suddenly a loud shout of Shizune's name can be clearly heard from the next door.

"Shizune-Sama! Are you okay? Wake up!", one of the staff loudly called out for Tsunade's best friend's name. Worried sick, Tsunade quickly gained her power back by force and try to open up the operation room 1's door, but was immediately stopped by Sasuke.

"Naruto's old but pretend to be young baa chan-sama, I got this. Please help out with Neiji's cousin and just bring that dobe with you inside. He can help", Sasuke said while knowing what he is doing now is totally opposite of what Kakashi has told him and Naruto earlier. But he knows somehow, it's killing him too knowing that Sakura is fighting for her life without him helping her when she has always been by his side all this while. And come to Naruto, he won't hesitate even a second knowing if he can help out somehow with Hinata.

Vein popped out at her forehead listening to what Sasuke just called her, but she knows she can't waste anymore time bashing Sasuke, so she forced a nod, indicating she understands Sasuke's request. "They will survive! And I'll deal with you some other time you Uchiha brat! ", Tsunade said to Sasuke silently when Naruto arrives with Ino and Sai at his side. Sasuke's face turns blue and he felt cold sweats run at his neck.

"Ino, you and Sasuke will be helping out with Sakura's operation. I believe Shizune has passed out due to drained of chakra. Sasuke, you know what to do, isn't?", Tsunade grinned and the diamond shape mark on her head beginning to unseal the strength of 100 seals. Sasuke nodded quickly and decided to keep his mouth shut this time. Shortly after, Tsunade summons Katsuyu, a slug that is one of the complete three legendary sages that can only be summon by Tsunade herself or her disciple, Sakura.