Uninvited

What the hell was I thinking when I wrote this? 

Warning: contains sexual themes. There's a section that can be skipped over, starting at the second set of asterisk.  

In a particular alley during the new moon, blood-curling screams bounced off the indifferent walls of peeling paint, until it got lost in the wind. The girl in the man's strong grasp choked, sobbed and begged, but was met with no mercy as she was pressed into the wall. The man's chokehold forcefully scrapped her head on the cement until she was eye level, staring with terror into intimidating silver, predatory eyes.

"If you would stop struggling it would be easier for you," the silver eyed man, Levi hissed. The girl froze with horror at his voice, harsh like knives being sharpened.

"Two more to go," he mumbled in satisfaction, and pressed his cold lips on to the girl's lipstick smeared, but warm, ones.

As he pulled back, a gust of wind exited the girl's mouth connecting the two and as seconds ticked by, she stopped struggling and went slack.

If anything were to be more terrible than petrified screams, it would be silence.

The girl's eyes turned glassy as she exhaled her last breath, and Levi dropped her, watching emotionlessly as her head slid down the wall, leaving a trail of red, and clattering to the asphalt. Her iris faded into milk white, and her once-warm skin turned corpse cold.

Soul of a virgin.

"Troublesome," Levi sighed, and trudged out of the dark alley into the light of streetlamps. When he lifted his fingers gingerly to touch his lips, they were warm.

"Levi, did you hear the news this morning?" a loud voice pervaded into his dreams, returning him to the world of reality. The owner of the voice reached across to stroke Levi's hair, which was a neatly trimmed undercut.

"They said that there's another murder in a dark alley at night," Eren whispered, hand suddenly frozen when tangled in his silky locks. Did he detect something? No, that can't be possible. Eren would only assume that Levi's warmth came from himself cuddling the man in his sleep.

***

"I'm scared, Levi," he muttered, lifting Levi up with no effort and into his lap. Levi enjoyed these moments the most: when Eren would turn back into the lost little boy he was years ago, and hug Levi like a lifeline. With Eren caught up in the flow of life and the busy way of society, the only time Levi ever get to talk with Eren is when he is about to sleep, ranting about his day.

Not that Levi minded.

I will protect you, Levi wanted to shout, and prove to Eren that he is no longer the Levi he was years ago. He, too, like Eren, had matured.

He was almost there.

Not just yet.

"Anyway, I'll see you tonight," Eren smiled, lighting up the dim room. Levi struggled to keep his face straight, and Eren laughed.

Levi loved Eren's laugh.

***

Tonight, Levi made an accident.

It was a pure accident, and almost led to something catastrophic. The last step was one that went against his morals, but for Eren, he was willing to do anything.

The man that leaned over him had already released, and Levi got what he wanted.

Yet when he tried to go on, Levi's incompetence, at first, puzzled and intrigued him. But eventually, it turned into frustration and fear. Of course Levi wasn't going to waste the precious essence on that disgusting man-whore, but it was obvious that people nowadays expected both parties to experience a climax.