Orchestra

Warning: Mature content R18 containing violence or sexual ideas

I should be ashamed. 

But I'm not. 

Maybe for the grammatical and expression errors but other than that, no. 

This was certainly not a good place.

They could hear the rest of the squad milling just outside in their evening gowns. They had deserved it, after such a hard expedition, and since they also managed to get back some of the lost territory, the capital decided to invite the members of the Scouting Legion responsible for the expedition to a ball right in the heart of Sina.

But of course, half of it wouldn't be accomplished without Levi, or the boy in his arms right now, nuzzling into his neck.

"Eren..." Levi groaned, shifting uncomfortably in his formal scouting legion attire consisting of normal titan slaying gear without a speck of blood or dirt topped with a long, black cape with the Wings of Freedom imprinted at the back. The door that closed the lovers in a dim room did not block out sound, and Levi could hear an orchestra getting prepared to play a concerto.

"Levi," Eren whispered in his ear, licking for effect. This boy will be the undoing of Levi.

"Eren, it's a formal," he gritted his teeth, determined not to succumb. To his horror, Levi could feel a rising erection, and he desperately forced it down by recalling the dirty underground.

It kind of worked.

"Captain," he whined, working his way down Levi's neck. Every butterfly kiss sent shivers down his spine, not to mention the sucking and biting that made him tilt his head back and gasp. The wall against his back was uncomfortable as fuck, and despite how well he looks on the battlefield, he was not young enough to "battle" Eren against a wall.

"Eren, fuck off," Levi growled, trying to push Eren off. But Eren went for that opening and lifted both his legs to his hip: Levi had to wrap them tighter or fall unceremoniously against the hollow wall, clonk his head and get his squad banned from the capital because of public indecency. Eren clearly mistook that action for eagerness, because he pressed Levi against the wall, rubbing his own hard on onto Levi.

"I swear to god you bra-" he cut himself off with a rather wanton moan when Eren mischievously slipped a hand into his pants, stroking him through his boxers. How the brat managed to undo his belt with one hand was a mystery Levi is currently too preoccupied to worry about. He made a mental note to pay the orchestra extra because just as he let out the moan, the song began with a loud note.

"That was too close," Eren had too, frozen for a moment, eyes finally wide with fear and...shame?

"Of course! Now let me down," Levi hissed, the violins in the background playing a quiet and haunting tune.

"Ooooh, scary," Eren smirked and pressed his lips onto Levi. He swallowed the moan that came from his captain when he released his cock from its tight confines.

"How long will the song last?" Eren asked, brushing his thumb over the slit, and Levi bit down hard on Eren's neck.

"Most concertos are around ten minutes," he mumbled, licking the wound as an apology.

"That's plenty of time!" Eren whispered excitedly, reaching for the cape but Levi slapped his hand away.

"This creases easily..." Levi said quietly, blushing. Thank goodness Eren understood because he finally let Levi down to take his cape off and fold it neatly. Eren was all too eager to take off his own shirt, while Levi hesitated.

Unfortunately, Eren recognised that look.

Just as Levi was prepared to bolt for the door, Eren tackled him and pinned him down. His expressions turned from annoyance to triumph to something sly.

"Stop!" Levi called out while the orchestra was playing a loud section. But his protests were drowned by the music, and by the worshipping Eren was doing to his throat and chest. His spotless shirt was now off his shoulders, harness around his hands as he tried futilely to melt into the carpet.

"You looked ravishing," Eren picked Levi up effortlessly and pressed him against the same wall. Levi knew Eren's fetish for fucking against walls too well, and secretly he admired the teenager's strength and stamina.

Must be good to be young.

"Levi...I..." after Eren pulled out his own weeping and red cock, he rested his head on Levi's shoulder, "ever since I saw you walking towards the carriage with that cape tonight, there was nothing I can do."

"Horny brat," Levi cursed, but his hand reached for it, and caressed it gently.

"So, please," Eren had tears in his eyes, and Levi kissed them away before they could reach his chin.

"Just this once," Defeated but not quite annoyed, Levi wrapped his legs around Eren and raised himself up so he would be directly on top of Eren.

"Do what you do best, kid," Levi smirked, and just as the orchestra started their fast paced and loud third movement, Eren slammed himself into Levi's tight warmth.

At that moment, they let out a loud groan. None of them registered that the orchestra had gone silent.

"Eren, finish what you started," Levi purred, blindly grasping the wall for support as Eren set a fast and mind blowing pace. The shallow thrusts left Levi breathless as Eren closed the gap to mark his shoulder. Suddenly, Eren managed to hit a spot that made Levi see white. He moaned so loudly no doubt the outside would hear, even through the orchestra had resumed playing, continuing their previous volume.

Eren angled himself so that he would keep hitting that spot, and his grip on Levi tightened until he was sure that soon there would be bruises on his hips.

"I'm close," Eren huffed out between gasps, and Levi nodded, burying his fingers in Eren's silky hair.

"Do it, finish it," Levi encouraged, rocking his own hips to Eren's stimulating rhythm. The coil in his stomach was becoming tighter and tighter, until finally with one last powerfully deep thrust dead on his prostate, Levi came.

Eren followed soon after, had no time to warn Levi or pull out as he came inside. But Levi made no effort to lift himself up, and was content to milk Eren dry.

It was after a while that they both regained the ability to stand up, and wordlessly, Levi pulled up his pants without bothering to clean the seed dripping out.

"Uh..." the scene made Eren's mouth go dry, rousing his cock into action again.

"No," the glare from Levi softened his arousal a bit.

"We'll continue this afterwards," Levi threw on his crease-less cape and did up the buttons. He opened the doors to the ballroom, but didn't leave before giving a stunned Eren a chaste kiss.

"And I'm on top," with that, he stylishly swayed out and slammed the doors closed. 

Like if you want a part two lel.