WARRIORS

Now I have a problem. I can never wait for a person's birthday to actually give them their gift.

As I held his gift in my hands I had to force myself not to giggle madly.

Best. Gift. Ever.

There was a knock on the door . I quickly placed his gift into the box and slid it under the bed.

"Yeah?" I was so nervous my voice was shaking.

"Hey". Vidyut stuck his head in.

"There's this party for me in a hour , yeah?"

Shit what? An hour? What the fuck am I supposed to wear?

Wait am I even invited?

"Umm Vidyut? Am I.. Like.. Invited?" I mumbled.

He gave his half smile that I was beginning to adore. "Yes. Yes you are."

"Am I supposed to organise the whole thing in a hour?!" I half screamed

He laughed, a deep soothing chuckle. " My friend owns a hotel, so he's going to organise the whole thing. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no clue what to wear and I sure as hell had no idea how I'm supposed to behave around his friends.

Has he told them the lack of action between us or am I going to have to endure a whole evening of honeymoon jokes that got progressively more graphic as the night would progress?

I finally settled upon a simple wine red dress, some killer black pumps and a simple diamond necklace and earrings.

My makeup was minimal considering I had not a clue how to apply make up to my face like a pro. Some eyeliner and cherry red lipstick would do.

After trying to wrestle my hair into an elegant twist, I decided to just leave it open. It hung in all of its wavy glory down my back.

As I stepped out of my room, he looked up at me. I think we both drew a deep breath together.

He looked amazing.

He had dressed down , and opted for a black tee-shirt with a leather jacket.

Damn! that man knew how to dress.

We got into his jaguar , and when he held the door open for me I nearly fainted.

It's every girls fantasy come true , right?

The ride to the hotel was peaceful. No tension or awkwardness or annoyance in the air for a change.

As we reached our destination, I realised that he was best buddies with the owner of The Empire.

Wow!

Stunning! The Empire is fuckig stunning. Beautiful lights , beautiful music, beautiful people. Wow.

I thanked the Lord's that I was well dressed.

"Hey Mofo!" I heard someone call out from behind us. I turned around to see this cute guy make his way up to us. He held a beautiful woman by her waist. She had the most heartwarming smile on planet earth.

Vidyut smiled a genuine smile that blew me away before punching the guy in the gut. He proceeded to return the favor.

I stood there wondering if I should cower in case he decided to punch me.