nips

Brian is 25 and his nipples still haven't made an appearance. never in his life had his nipples sprouted.
a few of his past partners had grown nipples, but they quickly disappeared once they noticed Brian hadn't grown his yet.
Brian was stressed. he reached over to his pack of cigarettes, only to find that it was empty.
"fuck," Brian cursed. he was in no mood to go out, but he really needed a fag right now.
he sighed as he got his tattered converse on. he really wished the corner store had a delivery service so he wouldn't ever have to leave his apartment ever again.
he didn't want to have to deal with walking by strangers on the street with their nipples poking through their shirts. these people really wore their nipples like a fucking medal. like, 'im better than you, im in love, i have nipples', it really got on Brian's nerves. all he wants is his nipples to pop out and get on with his life.
he crossed the street quickly, trying to avoid looking at anybody around him. it was quite dangerous, as he was crossing a fucking street and he could get hit. did Brian care though? slightly. he didn't want to die without his nipples, but he also wanted to give up the hunt for the one and just fuck off.
he walked in the small corner store, immediately going for a 6 pack of beer.
Brian padded back to the front where the cashier stood.
"Marlboro reds 100s please." said Brian. he dug out some money from his pocket, and looked up.
stood in front of him was a man with stringy black hair, clad in a black Smashing pumpkins shirt. he was absolutely beautiful.
and then Brian felt it. his chest was tingling. Brian reached up, patting his chest. he felt two little nubs through his shirt.
oh fuck thought Brian. he had fallen in love with a fucking stranger.
the man coughed. he also looked a little shocked, and Brian looked at him again, but now noticing two little bumps on his chest. surely they were there before, right?
"I feel like I should let you take this for free." the man said. Brian raised his eyebrow, opening his mouth, ready to object. "it happened to me too. my name's Gerard, you?" the man now known as gerard asked.
"Brian. my name's Brian." Gerard stuck his hand out and Brian shook it.
"nice to meet you, Brian." gerard winked.

Brian had finally found love.

-

the two lived a peaceful life together. they had gotten a pet rat named Frank. the couple were perfect for each other, they were made for each other.
they both had successful careers, Brian was in a famous band called placebo while Gerard went and became a comic book writer.
they both brought home a lot of money, and whenever they had the opportunity, they had their shirts off, showing off their nipples.
they had gotten married not so long after, and lived a happy life together, forever.