Spencer Reid Sick

Spencer's Point Of View: I woke up this morning feeling strange my head was pounding and my stomach was aching so bad that even if I managed to to eat or so much as drink something I was just going to throw up...I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that I looked absolutely awful I was thinking about staying home but I doubt that I would be able to.

Spencer: What is this? * stares at the clock *

Delaney: I wonder how Spencer is doing, I haven't spoke with him because we are both busy with both businesses.

Spencer: 3:30 in the morning...I need to go back to bed if my stomach will let me.

* skip to the morning *

* Alarm Goes off *

Spencer: Ugh...I really don't want to get up at all...I want my girlfriend Delaney.
- Doorbbell rings -

Spencer: I wonder who that is? * walks to open the door *

Delaney: Hi, Spencer.

Spencer: Delaney, sweetie how are you princess.

Delaney: I'm doing well...how is my boyfriend doing,?

Spencer: Honestly del I really don't feel very well...I woke up this morning with a terrible headache ,my stomach isn't feeling to good and I think that I have a fever...so I'm feeling pretty blah.

Delaney: Awe, my poor sweetheart.

Spencer: I was gonna call in sick today because I feel completely awful.

Delaney: My poor sweetheart.

Spencer: I really want to just stay home and cuddle with you all day while I am sick...I think that I might have the stomach flu.

Delaney: Awe, my poor baby. * hugs him gently and kisses him passionately *

Spencer: You're the best girlfriend ever.

Delaney: Awe Spence, baby I have to get to work now but I promise that when I get back from work we can cuddle and watch a movie together and I will take care of you while you are sick, okay.

Spencer: Really?

Delaney: Yeah, I promise.

Spencer: That is why I love you so much.

Delaney: Awe Spencer...I gotta go now sweetheart.

Spencer: Okay.

Delaney: I love you baby, feel better soon.

Spencer: Thanks so much... I Love You Too.

~ Closes the door and locks it and lays down after turning the TV on and puts on a black and white film ~

Spencer: I feel terrible so so terrible. * falls asleep *

~ At the office where Delaney works ~

Delaney: Good morning Mrs. Adams.

Mrs. Adams: Good morning Ms.Delaney how are you today.

Delaney: I am fine thanks for asking.

Mrs. Adams: How is that handsome boyfriend of yours?

Delaney: Spencer?

Mrs. Adams: Yes, Spencer.

Delaney: Spencer is doing alright but he is sick today...he said that he might have the stomach flu.

Mrs. Adams: Really?

Delaney: Yeah.

Mrs. Adams: Well I hope he feels better soon.

Delaney: Thanks.

Mrs. Adams: You are welcome.

Delaney: What kind of work do you have me doing today?

Mrs. Adams: Filing and data input today.

Delaney: Okay, thanks.

Mrs. Adams: You are welcome.

Delaney: Time to get to work.

~ Back at Spencer's House ~

Video Chat With Garcia:

Garcia: Hey, Spencer

Spencer: Hey, Garcia

Garcia: Spencer are you okay because you don't look to good.

Spencer: I am just not feeling well today at all.

Garcia: Well at least today is your off day which is a great day to get sick instead of on a day that you have to work.

Spencer: Yeah.

Garcia: Are you laying down or something because I can barely see you.

Spencer: Yes, I am laying down.

Garcia: That's why I can't see you.

Spencer: Do you want me to adjust my camera or something so you can see me better.

Garcia: Will you please.

Spencer: Okay.

Garcia: I think you should adjust it just a tiny bit more.

Spencer: How is this?

Garcia: Perfect.

Spencer: I was up at 3:30 in the morning feeling terrible and my Stomach hurt so bad that it took me a while to get back to sleep.

Garcia: That sucks...what are you watching?

Spencer: A black and white film but I don't remember what the title of movie is but it's really funny.

Garcia: That's fine.

Spencer: Hey Garcia , I am going to try to get some sleep so I am going to let you go...is that okay?

Garcia: Yes, it's fine.

Spencer: Thanks.

Garcia: You are welcome and feel better soon.

Spencer: Thanks Garcia.

Garcia: You're welcome bye.

Spencer: Bye.

End Of Video Chat

Spencer: I will be happy when I am not sick anymore because it sucks...I hate it,I miss Delaney so much...I do. * sigh *