Jennifer Jareau Sick (Part 2)

Jennifer was still sitting on the toilet having diarrhea when Garcia came in the bathroom and knocked on the stale door.

Garcia: Jennifer, its Garcia.

Jennifer: Hey, Garcia.

Garcia: Hotch asked me to come check on you because you have been in the bathroom for a while.

Jennifer: Sorry, I'll be out in a second.

Garcia: Okay.

Garcia left the bathroom and went back to the conference room and told everyone that Jennifer would be out of the bathroom soon.

Once Jennifer was finished handling her business, she made sure she wiped herself very well and flushed the toilet and scrubbed her hands really good and headed back to the conference room and apologized for taking too long, she was trying to hide the fact that she wasn't feeling to well and was doing well until later in the day.

Jennifer: Sorry about that everyone.

Derek: Are you okay?

Jennifer: Yeah.

Olivia: Are you sure?

Jennifer: Yeah, I just ate something that didn't agree with my stomach but I'm fine.

Olivia: Okay.

Emily: We just got a call from Delaney's mom, and she reported that her daughter Delaney has gone missing, and she is in a total panic attack.

Jennifer: Okay, tell her that we are on our way.

Emily: Alright.

Derek: Lets go.

Jennifer: Alright.

The whole entire team get in their positions and start working on the case.

Emily: Jennifer are you feeling, okay?

Jennifer: Yeah, something I had eaten didn't agree with my stomach but I'm fine.

Spencer: Are you sure?

Jennifer: Yeah.

Hotch: If you are not feeling good, we can send you home for the day.

Jennifer: I am okay.

Rossi: Alright.

The whole entire team got on their jet to Texas so they could talk to the parents about Delaney and see if they could find her.

The team sat in separate places on the jet and let Jennifer have a seat to herself so she could lay down, she didn't mind that and just accepted it.

Jennifer: Thanks.

Emily: You are welcome.

Jennifer laid there on the seat and rubbed her stomach.

Rossi: JJ how about you try and rest while we are flying to Texas.

Jennifer: Okay.

Hotch: Maybe your stomach will feel better by the time we land in Texas.

Jennifer: Alright.

Jennifer didn't hesitate and closed her eyes and feel asleep, She was feeling awful and wanted to go back home already but she was needed...while she was sleeping, she felt a pain in her body...she woke for a bit because her body was hurting all over, she fell back asleep after some of the pain calmed down a bit for her to sleep.

Emily: I think that Jennifer may not be feeling too well.

Spencer: I was thinking about the same thing.