Memories

Angels

Dream
---------------------------------
"Aw, look at the puppy! And she's crying!" The teenage male laughed, "You're not needed you know! you can't even kill a leech!" another one spit making them all erupt in laughter, "Enough." the alpha stepped in, "Alright boys, you've had your fun. Now if you're going to harass her, you might as well use her train." A wolfish grin was on all their faces making the young white haired girl quiver in fear, they all changed and huge wolves stood in front of her, she morphed a smaller white female was no match for the several wolves. "Fetch." the alpha stated, they all lunged at the small girl. they tore flesh from bone, bone from joint. Her screams were echoing off the tree's for no one to ever hear.

---------------------------------

I was being shook, "Wake up! Please!" A tear stained Renesmee was staring back at me, the whole family gathered in the living room, the clock read 12:52 am, I looked around at the concerned faces, why are they staring at me like that? did I say something weird in my sleep? Edward was staring at me so intently, I gulped he saw my dream. That was all I could guess from the solemn look on his pale face.

"Angel, are you okay? you were screaming and I tried to calm you.." Renesmee looked scared, "I-I.." I started but I started crying to soon and my voice caught in my throat, damn tears I don't need you all you do is make me look weak! I stared out the window, it was raining outside. I sighed "I will be okay." I stated it like it was a fact, and it was. "Let me through." A boy about my age was coming through, with his wolfish grin. I had to blink and shake my head "H-Hello..." I spoke quietly "I-I am Angel." I said slowly, as if I was analyzing my words as I said them. Which to be honest, I am not quite sure why I would care he's just another person. I looked up into his eyes, they were so warm, relaxed, and loving.
Somebody cleared their throat, "Seth your mother called she want's you back by tomorrow morning so you can stay the night, "cool.." he spoke giving a smiling thumbs up to Carlile. Seth sat down on my bed and the Cullens all left except Renesmee who fell asleep nuzzled into my leg laying on my bed. We began to talk, and it felt like a dream before we knew it the sun was rising and we went outside I leaned on him because I was sleepy from the lack of sleep he had his arms around me, a blue shirt on and jean shorts.

"Wow, it's just so beautiful." I smiled as the sun came over the tree's illuminating in orange, yellow, and an array of other amazing colors that mirrored what I imagined it to be. I heard him laugh "yeah, you are." he mumbled. I grinned blushing he really said something so cheesy. The smile on my face only brightened when the song came on the radio, Imperial mammoth's song Requiem on Water. He looked my in the eyes, the song played as he leaned in kissing me softly and slowly, the moment I wished would last forever.