Lunch by the Docks

The video shows what Regina's dress looks like. I hope you like this chapter. Please don't be afraid to share your opinion and ideas about what should happen next.

*****

After breakfast Regina decided to get dressed for their lunch date. She wanted to look nice so she went rummaging through her closet to find a nice dress. She eventually found a tight red form fitting dress that she knew he would like. She also picked out a pair of black stiletto heals to go with it. After she was dresses she turned to the mirror to put on her make up. 

She was in the middle of putting on eye liner when Robin came up behind her. He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her neck softly, just where she liked it. He slowly turned her around so that she was facing him. He planted his lips on hers. Her breath caught in the back of her throat as she lets out a low moan of appreciation. She slip her arms up around his neck to play with his hair. Slowly he opened his eyes and released her lips from his. "We should probably get, so we aren't late for our lunch reservations."

"I suppose," Regina sighed finishing up her make up before leaving.

---

When they got to the restaurant they found a quiet booth in the back corner with a nice view of the sea through the window. "Where did you hear about this little place?" Regina curiously asked as she sat down.

"Killian told me about it after he and Emma had a date here." Robin responded.

"Oh," Regina responded surprised.

To drink Robin got some water and Regina ordered a red wine. After looking over the menu for quite some time, because they didn't know what to order, the two decided on a large pasta dish to split.

When they had finished there food Robin went up to the front counter to pay the bill. "Thank you for such an amazing meal!" Regina said when Robin returned to the table.

"Your welcome milady" Robin said smiling as he leaned in for a quick kiss, and Regina happily accepted.

As they left the restaurant holding hands they decided to watch a movie and cuddle before Regina had to start on dinner.

*****

I hope you enjoyed it. What movie do you think should they watch? Please leave comments and review. I would love to know what you guys think of it so far.

Lot of Love ( =