C | 1.

Mia's pov (Saturday August 20th)

-

My alarm clock goes off and I became furious. I groan and lift my head up, while squinting my eyes and take my hand and slam it on my alarm clock. I should be  able to sleep in because it is a Saturday, but Cameron said my sleeping schedule is messed up and I need to get back on schedule for school Monday.

SCHOOL!

Who even likes school? Not me!

I get up, from my comfortable bed and sit up. I grab my phone and click the lock button. Likes and comments, and dms on Instagram. Favs and retweets and dms on Twitter. The usual! Other then that my phone is dry like the sand.

I stand up, and walk over towards my closet. I can't even believe I'm picking out an outfit to wear for the day, at 8 in the morning! On a SATURDAY!

I wanna go back to sleep!!!

I place my outfit on the bed, and walk towards my bathroom. I grab my face cream from the cabinet and wash my face up. I hate pimples. Every night I wash my face with rice to make sure my face is so smooth.

I turn on my shower nob not too hot and not too cold. After it feels right I hop in the shower and began washing my nappy hair from sleeping, and my morning stink of a body.

-

I put on my outfit for the day, and began doing my hair. I'll leave it up in a high pony tail for the day, I'm too tired to do anything else. I put on some maskera, and my clear lipstick and grab my phone and walk downstairs to face my annoying but loving brother.

"Good Morning," Cameron greets me as I'm walking over towards the refrigerator.

"Morning," I greet back.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"Fine like the usual, although I'm still tired," I say with a small yawn.

"Good your going to bed at 10 then,"

I groan in annoyance. I'm 16!

"Whatever,"

I grab a bowl from the cabinets and grab some cereal and milk and began to eat after pouring the cereal and milk in.

-

After I'm finished eating I grab my phone, and check it.

No messages! No nothing! See I told you it was dry like the sand!

"Cam I'm going to head to Starbucks," I yell from across the house.

"Okay! Be careful," he yells back.

I nod my head even though he can't see me and walk towards the front door and grab my shoes from the shoe rack and slide my, feet in my red vans.

I walk outside and smile, because it's so sunny outside. It's not even that hot it's just really sunny.

I walk down the street, and get excited when I see the green Starbucks sign come in sight.

I walk towards the entrance and walk inside and order my drink.

-

I sit down at a table and began to play a game on my phone, while I drink my strawberry lemonade drink. It's really good!

I was playing angry birds, and I wasn't winning. It was really starting to piss me off. As I shot the bird into the air, my phone was snatched out of my hands.

"Hey!" I yell and look up.

"Hey stranger," the deep voice said.

I smiled so hard.

I place my drink onto the table and give the person a hug.

"Omg I missed you so much!" I say.

"I miss you too! I'm sorry I wasn't around most of the summer,  iv been busy with tour," he said.

"No no it's okay I get it your fans need you, so how have you been?" I asked him.

"Good actually you?"

"Fine although Cameron has been working my nerves lately."

"Well that's Cameron for you," he said.

I laughed and gave him another hug.

"Wanna go to the park?" I ask him.

"Sure a chance for me to spend time with you,"

I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

I grabbed his hand, and we began walking towards the park.

-

We were swinging on the swings and talking about, things we missed about each other.

"I really miss the way you laugh," I say.

"Haha I miss your laugh too, you sound like a pig," he says and began to laugh.

I gasp and start to laugh at his stupid and false comment.

"Do not!" I laugh.

"Do to and your face sometimes gets red, and then you look like your taking a shit." He says.

I began to laugh harder as his joke.

I get up from the swing and walk over towards him, and slap his chest but before I could he grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

I look back and began to miss all the time we have spent with each other.

The times when he would make me smile, when he would always be there for me whenever I was down.

I can't believe it's been a whole month, without contacting each other!

I smash my lips onto his and wrap my arms around his neck.

He takes his hands and place them on my hips and kisses back.

I pull apart and look back into his eyes.

"Wow," I say.

He smiles and says "wow," too.

I smile hard and blush, and began to hide my face.

He takes his hand and lifts my chin up, and makes my face face his.

"Don't hide your face when you blush you look beautiful," he says.

I smile and blush even more.

"I should get home," I say.

"Same, I'll walk you home," he says.

I grab his hand and we began to walk to my house.

-

Once we get home I turn to face him and give him a really big hug.

"I really really missed you Mia," he whispers.

"I missed you too Hayes," I whisper back.

-

OMG! Took me forever to type this! I hope you enjoy!

PLEASEEEE vote, and comment.