C | 7.

Mia's pov (Friday August 26th)

-

It's 9 o clock in the morning, and I'm with Hayes, Nash, and the one and only Cameron fucking Dallas.

I'm skipping school to go with Cameron and Nash to the airport, and say our goodbyes.

"So how did you like my pancakes?" I ask Hayes.

He finishes his last bite, and moans in joy.

"They are soo good!" He yells at the top of his lungs, and takes his hands and beats them on his chest like a gorilla.

"How did you learn to cook like that?" He asks me.

"My mom gave me her talent duh," I say and laugh so loud. It wasn't even that funny, so I don't know why I laughed so loud. I'm just weird like that, but I don't mind.

"So are you going to try out for the cheerleading team?" He asks me.

"Only if your trying out for the football team," I say and smirk.

"Oh yea so you can be my smoking hot cheerleader,"

"I am hot aren't I?" I mock, and wave my hand like those snobby rich kids do.

"No I'm just kidding, you look like pigeon shit," he says with no emotion on his face.

I open my mouth shocked, and laugh.

"Take that back," I say and laugh even louder.

"But your my pigeon shit so that's all that matters really,"

"Bitch," I say in a whisper and laugh to myself.

"I'm your bitch though,"

"Okay enough!" Cameron yells while walking downstairs with his suitcase and bags of whatever.

"What's wrong?" Hayes asks.

"Nothing your flirting is soooo annoying gosh couples," Cameron says and plops his ass on the couch.

"But don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Oh her no she was just a friend,"

"So a friend that you fuck?" I ask with a smirk.

He looks at me with confusion, and says, " yea you can say that,"

I roll my eyes, and slip my shoes on.

"Let's go pick up Nash," I say and head in the back seat of the car.

Hayes follows and when he gets in I connect ours hands together, look at him and smile. He smiles back, and kisses my hand.

Cameron puts his suit case in the back of the car, and gets in and we drive to Nash's house.

-

"Get the fuck in!" I yell.

It's been over twenty minutes, and Cameron and Nash still haven't came out of the house. Cameron said he would only be 5 minutes, in and out!! What are they doing fucking each other? I'll start calling them 'Cash,' to make them mad.

Finally Cameron comes out carrying Nash's suitcase, and I began to get happy. I'm sweating balls ass in this car.

"What took you so long?" I ask him, as Cameron and Nash get in the car.

"It's his fault he forgot to pack," Cameron says buckles up his seat belt, and we began to drive to the airport.

-

We're saying goodbye to Cameron and Nash, before they leave for their plane.

"So how exactly are we going to get home?" I ask referring to Hayes, and I.

"Oh Hayes can drive," Nash said.

I look at Hayes and he scratches the back of his head.

"Yea I guess I can," he says.

"Good well bye I'm going to miss you," Cameron says and gives me a hug.

I nod my head and return the hug.

"Bye," I say and walk away with Hayes tagging along.

I hop in the car, with Hayes and we drive away from the airport. The place where people leave their family's, and the place where some people reunite with them. In this case I'm leaving my family... For 2 months. Well he's leaving me.

-

"Want to head to Burger King?" Hayes asks.

"YESSS OMG I love you soo much!" I squeal like a 5 year old. I love Burger King so so so so so much. I would die for Burger King, not literally but I think you get the point. There fries, and the angry whopper are the best. They are so freaking good I could faint right now thinking of it. Yum yum Burger King here we come.

-

"Can I please get the angry whopper?" I ask the cash register.

"Yes anything else?"

"No that would be it,"

"Your total is $5.79," she says.

I reach into my bag for some money, but Hayes grabs my hand.

"No I'll pay," he says.

I shake my head like a thousand times.

"No it's fine I can pay,"

"No really Mia let me pay I'd feel bad if I didn't," he says.

I smile, and give him a kiss on the cheek.

-

After my food, Hayes and I were playing call of duty 3 and of course he was beating my ass.

"Please just let me win," I whine.

"Never," he says in a cute tone.

I play a little bit more and I win. I WON!

"Omg I won!" I yell and jump up from the couch, and throw my hands in the air and make a victory dance.

Hayes grabs my arm and pulls me down, so I'm sitting on top of him. I look into his eyes, and I get lost in them. He looks at my lips, and I look at his and I do the first thing I can think of.

He roams his hands up, my shirt and I grab the side of his face, and kiss him. His lips taste like chocolate, from the ice cream and I come to want more of him. I pull apart after a minute of kissing to catch my breath.

"I really fucking love you," he says out of breath.

"I love you too maybe just a little bit more," I say and kiss him again.

"Not possible," he says and smirks.

"Very possible," I say and kiss him one more time. His lips feel so good on mine. It's like something I can't seem to separate. Like an addiction. But he's my addiction.

-

Hey' please vote and comment for daily updates

- Mia :)