{Chapter 1}

Paige yawned, awakening with a jolt she stood. "Hmph," She growled, tripping over the quilts and landing face first in a bowl of freezing water, Drake, her brother had happily left for her.

"Drake!" Paige yelled hearing her brother start laughing Paige growled. Getting dressed in her usuall top and skirt she walked down stairs to fetch breakfast before a sack of flour hit her in the face, causing her to go pale with flour stuck to her.

"Hello? Amy, Tyler, Jason, Jacob, want to help me prank Drake?" She sent through the pack mind-link to them.

"Yeah!" They answered in unison as a smile crept onto her face. Now...For the prank of a life time.

"Pwage! Pwage!" A small rather cute voice called. Turning, Paige smiled, "Arianda!" Paige's eyes turned cat-like as Zack ran in - He belonged to Silver-Bloods pack though was hear due to Luke's and Jacksons meeting.

Zack swiped at Arianda, this cause Paige to snap. When Arianda flew to the floor crying, Paige lept forwards landing on Zack as a magnificant Cougar, her lilac eye now blue, her fur was pure white with grey markings. Her lips pulled into a snarl showing white ivories as Paige snarled in his face.

"Paige! Get off him!" Yelled multiple voices as they tried yanking the rare albino creature from Zack. Paiges claws dug into his chest as he howled in pain, his arms flailing as he tried to push her away.

"Paige stop!" Countless others yelled as she was finally pulled off him, her eyes narrowed into fine slits as Arianda ran to her hugging her leg as alittle blood trickled from her cheek.

"Paige why did you attack him?" Luke's alpha tone rung through the clearing as Paige shifted into human, a thin layer of clothing hanging on her. "He slapped Arianda..." Paige spat gesturing to the child still hugging her leg.

When Luke realised his eyes turned black before returning to a normal hazel colour. "Alpha, if you don't mind...May I punish him," Paige smilled to Luke before winking at him.

"Yes." Luke replied returning Paige's smile before Zack gulped causing everyone to laugh while Paige bit down on her bottom lip, holding in the laughter that was causing her body to shake uncontrolably.

"Take it easy Zack, I'll make sure Coach Drame is watching, make sure I'm not pushing you to harsh." Paige giggled.

Zack gulped yet again causing another fit of laughter to ring through the group. Paige let things slip, she knew Zack didn't meaningly harm Arianda but, she would still work him hard.

---------

Paige let out a throaty chuckle as Zack ran from her in wolf form. She was punishing him - by making him work. Nipping at his hind legs he fell.

"Up!" Paige growled while turning into her white-tiger form. This caused him to run harder and faster until Paige thought it was enough. Turning human, Paige walked inside to spot Rayne, her adopted mother, Saderna, and Charlie, her adopted father all planning her 'suprise' party.

Walking past them she quickly showered before getting into bed. It was 12 o'clock, how it got to that time no one knows...

Unable to sleep Paige began to read her book, A shifter amongst wolves. Well. Thats what she was, a shifter cross you could say. Since her mother was a shape shifter, and her father a Werewolf she were a mix of both. "Alright, I have a plan. Meet me in the liberary before school tomorrow." She posted to her friends through the mind-link, well, the ones in on the prank anyway.

-------

Smiling as she walked into school half an hour earlier, she sat and waited. "You guys coming?" I posted awaiting them. Before they could answer, Jacob, Amy, Tyler and Jason all walked into the library. "Its about time!" Paige murmered before standing. "Well tomor-" She was cut off as Jacob butted in. He was the same age as her and suprisingly born an hour before her, making him the oldest of the group.                                                                                                                                                "But tomorrow's our Birth Days." The taller black-haired, Jacob murmered, not paying attention she shrugged it off.