{Chapter 2}

Paige's body was curled in a ball. Her head in her knees as tears leaked from her eyes. It wasn't that she hated Jacob, she didn't want to be the future luna, let alone the Queen of WereWolves and Shifters. This was a nightmare come true for her, hearing foot-steps she shifted instantly into a falcon. Gazing to the sound she realised it was Jacob lowering herself she shifted yet again. Landing as a human she sighed heavily her eyes still swollen and red. "Paige!" Jacob called before spotting her. "Paige whats wrong?" His face showed everything, love, hurt, sadness, betrIail, everything cramed into one sad emotion.

Paige sighed. "I-I'm not what you think I am!" She hissed

"Well...What are you?" Jacob asked leaning down and embracing her into a hug. Her scent filled his nose. Damn the urge to mark her was over whelming to Jacob as he moved back to look into her perfect eyes. As soon as he had asked she paled.

"I-I'm a Vampire. I-I took potions to help me shift. I wanted to be normal since my parents were Vampires I left them t-to join your pack," Paige stammered tears falling from her eyes. "Th-The potion will run out... Now. I-I'll leave as soon as possible," Paige added as her body began to experience the changes, her lilac eyes were darkening to a amber-gold, as a black rim enscercled the odd color. Her lightly tanned skin now paleing to an whiteish color. Her once white-blonde hair was now the black, her nails were growing longer by the minuite as her pale-pink lips turned a deep red. Her canines lenghened into fangs until the prosess had compoleted.

Jacob paled....Vampire.....No. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Not only a strong Vampire...The Princess. Look at the gold....Her parents are still alive! Else her eyes would be golden!" My wolf howled. Princess? Vampire. "No stay. I still love you!" He announced though he was still pale.

--------------------------------------

I will update mai small post soon ^^ Danke for reading!