Chapter 16

*Mark's POV*

It was time for the tournament and my brother drove me and Jack there. The drive was three hours long so when we showed up it was around 10 at night. Since it was a three day event we had to stay at a hotel. I hopped out of the car and went to the back of Tom's pickup truck and let down the trunk letting it fall with a thunk. I grabbed Jack's bag and dragged it across the bed letting it swing to the ground when I pulled it off. I did the same with my bag and said goodbye to my brother as he drove off.

Jack told me that he invited his friend Felix over from his old school and I couldn't wait to meet Jack's old friend.

I grabbed Jack's hand and our hands intertwined. We walked into the hotel and we asked the receptionist for the keys to "Fischbach Room for 2." She handed me a card and gave me directions on how to get to the room.
We took the elevator to the second floor and made our way to room 206. I let go of Jack's hand and slid the card into the door. I felt a click and the light of the doorknob went from red to green. I pushed on the door and it swung open. I stepped into the room and I could hear Jack walking in behind me. I made my way to the bed farthest away from the door and plopped down. Jack made his way over to me and sat down right next to me. I grabbed his hand in mine again and I looked to my boyfriend. I smiled and leaned into kiss him. He accepted and we shared a short sweet kiss. I pulled away and I could see in his eyes that he wanted to say something.

"What's up?" I signed curious to see what he wanted to say.

"You said that you were going to California. How can you just leave like that?" Jack asked. He seemed mad and I didn't understand why.

"Well yeah, to go to college. I decided on that school before I even met you. I don't see why your upset Jacky." I said confused on why he was getting so heated up about this

"So just because you decided before you met me makes everything okay? I don't want you to go. I forbid it."

What the fuck? Where's this coming from? I thought

"You...you forbid it? Excuse me? I can go to whatever college I want to Jack! How can you be so selfish to say that just because YOU don't want something means that I can't pursue my happiness?" I said while signing. I had to speak or else my frustration would fluster up my hands.

"I'm being the selfish one here?! Your the one not considering my feelings when deciding to do this!"

"It's the middle of the year Jack! I don't even have to decide yet! We will have time to talk about it." I said trying to calm down the wildfire of a fight.

"Okay so what? We wait a couple of months just for you to say the exact same thing? I can't believe your not even thinking about me when you thought of this." Jack said. He was standing up and so was I.

I opened my mouth to say something and I lifted my hands about to form words but Jack cut me off. He was pacing back and forth but suddenly stopped and faced me.

"You know what Mark. I'm going to go. I need to think." Jack said and started to zoom over to the door. Before I could stop him he was gone. I plopped down on the bed debating wether or not I should go after him. I decided not to and that he needed to calm down, take a load off and think.

*Jack's POV*

I stormed out of the room and hopefully I slammed the door. When I stepped out I bumped into someone. I started to slur apologies before I realized who it was.

"Felix!" I signed and hugged him.

"Hey bud. How are...you?" He asked realizing that my face was red as a beet.

"Not good. Me and Mark fought." I said. Felix's face dropped but before he could say sorry and get all sappy I decided we shouldn't mope, we should have fun!

"Anyways it's whatever. Let's have some fun! Where's your hotel room?" I asked.

Felix pointed and I followed him down the hall to him room. I stepped inside and went straight to the mini bar. I picked up a bottle of whiskey and held it up, smiling. Felix thought about it but it didn't take him long to make up his mind. I grabbed two solo cups and filled it. I handed one to Felix and raised up my glass. We hit each others cups as to say 'cheers' and we both chugged the whiskey. It burned my throat like a small fire but it felt refreshing. I scrunched up my face but my brain knew it wanted more. Me and Felix drank until the bottle wasn't empty but not exactly full either.

"Hey Jack." Felix signed.

"Wassssup." I said while signing 'What's up.'

"I want to say it's not the whiskey when I do this." Felix signed.

I was confused and was about to ask until I felt warmth on my lips. Forgetting about everything I forcefully pressed against them. The other smirked and picked me up. We wern't in a state to stand so I immediately fell backwards on the bed. I opened my eyes to see Felix crashing down on me and we started to kiss again. He pulled away and tore off his shirt and continued to do that with my own. Right after he pulled off my shirt he made his way on my lips but then he started to kiss down my jawline.

~Time skips.~ haha yeah I'm not writing that. XD

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I groaned and looked around me. I looked across the ground and saw my clothes scattered throughout the room. My eyes widened and I prayed that what happened didn't happen. I turned to see Felix passed out of the pillow next to mine with his face smushed into it.

Oh no. No no no no please...DAMMIT. I thought to myself. I slowly got out of bed hoping that I wouldn't wake up Felix. But to no avail. I felt I tap on my sholder and I plopped back down on the bed in defeat. I looked back to Felix.

"You don't have to go yet babyyy." Felix signed still groggy.

"Yes. Yes I do. And since your awake I'm going to take a shower so Mark doesn't smell...this." I sighed raising my arms. I stood back up and went to the bathroom taking my clothes with me. I took a really quick shower and just let the water run down my body. I stepped out of the shower and blow dried my hair so it wasn't wet. I threw my clothes on and ran out the door. Well I couldn't run because....well let's just say I could barely walk but I needed to get to Mark immediately.

I knocked on the door and right when he opened it I threw my self on him wrapping him in a hug muttering a thousand apologies. Mark held my hair and told me it was okay. We went to the bed and sat down.

Alright im going to leave it there. I know it's sudden but it's 2,200 something words and I need stuff for next chapter too XD
Anyways
THANK you guys so much for reading this story.
If you LIKED it then PUNCH that vote button IIIIINNNN THE FACE
AND as always.
I will see all you dudes...
IN THE NEXT STORYYYY