Chapter 15: And Destroy It

Two things: One, this chapter is rated R and has mature themes. I won't spoil what they are but if you're uncomfortable with suggestive sexual themes, you should skip this chapter. If you do skip this chapter, feel free to message me and I'll tell you what happens in a softer way. Two, if anyone has a problem with this chapter, please DON'T report it. Please come to me and I'll fix whatever you think is inappropriate. This story means a lot to me and if it got taken down, I'd be very sad. Thank you so much for reading, and I apologize in advance for any discomfort or disturbance that comes from reading this chapter. This is the most mature chapter I've ever written, and it doesn't happen very often. This is a rare occasion. Thanks. 

~CutiePieShi

CHAPTER 15:

-----Kellin's POV---- 

When I got home, I immediately noticed something was off. I'd been gone longer than I anticipated, so it was about nine o'clock. The first thing that set me off was the fact that the front door was wide open. When I walked inside, I saw that the TV was off and Vic was nowhere in sight. I walked past the kitchen table, stepping on broken glass. The glass scared me and I jumped back. Vic was a neat freak, and if he broke the glass, he would've cleaned it up right then. 

"Vic?" I called softly. I walked to the guest bedroom, then the bathroom, carefully checking each room to make sure he wasn't hiding, waiting to scare me. I really started to get scared when I found a kitchen knife in the middle of the hallway. 

"Vic?! Where the hell are you?!" I yelled. I burst into our bedroom, and there he was, huddled in a corner. He was naked, crying, and his face, chest and arms were beaten pretty badly. I rushed to his side. The moment I touched his skin, he jerked and scrambled away from me. 

"Vic... What happened?" I said quietly. 

"Don't fucking touch me... Don't touch me. Don't touch me," he repeated over and over. 

"Vic, you need to calm down, and tell me what the hell happened." 

"Some.... some guy came in the house and... he..." He looked down at his hands, hesitating. "And he raped me..." 

My jaw dropped to my toes and my mind went absolutely blank. I couldn't think at all. 

"Vic..." I crawled next to him and he shrunk away from me. "Vic, it's okay... I won't hurt you. You know that right?" 

He looked me in eyes, and in all sincerity, he said, "I don't know what I believe anymore. Just don't touch me. Ever." 

It hurt that he was blaming what happened on me, so I went out to the living room and called the police. It was hard explaining what had happened, considering I had to tell the woman how he was underage and all that jazz. A couple officers arrived a few minutes later with an ambulance. The ambulance took Vic to the hospital to do... whatever it is they do. 

"Mr. Quinn? Would it be okay if we asked you a few questions?" The officer was a woman. She was all business, but still nice and gentle. 

"Yeah, I suppose." 

"Just tell me what happened, sir."

"I was, um, visiting my mother's grave in San Diego, and I told Vic I was going to be gone until seven, but I ended up staying longer than I thought. It's hard for me to leave once I get there, I guess. Anyway, I got home and the door was wide open. I walked in and couldn't find Vic, then I saw the broken glass. I found him huddled in the corner by our bed, naked and crying. I tried to calm him down but he kept moving away and telling me not to touch him... That's when I called you guys."