He Wakes You Up | 4/4

Ashton
You're 17
Your POV

"Good morning Sunshine!" Ashton sing-song as he walked into my bedroom. I ignored him, as I felt myself drifting back off.

Seconds later a blinding light filled my room as Ashton yelled "The earth says hello!"

I groaned loudly, before chucking a pillow across the room towards Ashton, missing him completely.

"Wow fabulous aim there (Y/N)!" He said sarcastically.

Luke
You're 5
His POV

I smiled slightly looking down at (Y/N)'s small sleeping figure, she was currently with me on tour and we'd just arrived at the arena after a long journey.

"(Y/N)" I said quietly, as I gently lifted her out the bunk. "Time to wake up sleepy head"

She sleepily rubbed her eyes, as she stretched out a little before she opened her eyes looking at me.

"Where are we?" She asked, looking around.

"We just got to the arena, you wanna come watch the rehearsals after some tea?" She nodded with a sleepy smile, as she cuddled into me a little more.

Calum
You're 21
Your POV

I was laid peacefully sleeping after an extremely busy day at work, was being the key word here.

My charming younger brother and his friends decided to would wake me up, by placing headphones in my ear and playing music full blast.

I shot up fast, ripping them out my ears, my heart pounding a little. I heard the laughter of four boys. I was slightly annoyed.

"You have three seconds to run, you little brats." I said, glaring at them, before I began counting.

Let's just say I've never seen them run so fast, other than for pizza.

Michael
You're twins.

You were very much like your twin brother Michael. You didn't look much alike, but your personalities were exactly the same.

You had a love for pizza, gaming, Pokemon and sleep. You hated being woken up, nobody liked waking you up at all because you weren't exactly the most pleasant person, you were worse than Michael by miles.

Michael being Michael, thought one day it would be fun to wake you up. He jumped on your bed, singing frozen songs at the top of his voice.

"Michael, f**k off!" You yelled. He didn't stop, so as he jumped around by your legs, you bought your knee up, and kneed him right in the balls before kicking him of your bed.

He groaned on the floor in pain, you smirked to yourself before you rolled over and went back to sleep.

-----

QOTD: have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour(s)?
AOTD: I dip dyed my ends before, I've had purple ends and the second time pinkish purple, but now I just had my natural hair colour!

I hope y'all enjoyed this one :) I might begin posting on Wednesdays (now and then) as well as Sunday's, what would y'all think of that?! Let me know! :)