Death In The Family (READ A/N AT THE END)

Ashton
His P.O.V.

(Y/N) clung to me as she sobbed over the news we just received. I think out of all of us, it hit her the hardest. (Y/N) was so incredibly close with our Nan.

"I can't believe she's gone, Ash." (Y/N) cried. "Why did she have to leave us?"

"She didn't want too. But you know, she's so proud of you." I told her.

Within the next few weeks the day of the funeral arrived, during those weeks (Y/N) didn't cry once, not since finding out. But the moment the coffin was lowered into the ground, she lost it.

Calum
Your P.O.V

We'd been waiting for news all day, waiting for the doctor to come and tell us everything was okay, that our Grandpa was going to be fine.

When the doctor did come, it wasn't the news we wanted. He told us that there was nothing they could of done to save him, the cancer had won. After the months he battled against it, his body just simply had enough.

Calum stormed out the room after hearing those words, I followed quickly behind. I soon found him sat on a bench outside, crying into his hands.

"It's not fair. He was a good guy." Calum cried.

"I know." I sighed, pulling him into my arms. "But at least he's out of pain now, no more suffering, no more cancer."

Michael
His P.O.V

All I remember is driving home from a family meal, the next thing I know there's a crash and everything's dark.

Once I woke up, the first thing I saw was my sister. I felt her hand, gripping mine as she laid with her head on my bed, sleeping.

"(Y/N)?" I said, shaking her slightly. She tiredly sat up, looking at me and then the realisation hit her I was awake.

"Oh my god, you're okay." She cried, clinging to me. "I couldn't loose you too."

"What do you mean, you couldn't loose me too?" I asked confused.

"Bella, she died on impact of the car accident." (Y/N) sniffled, referring to her now dead twin sister.

Luke
Your P.O.V

The phone rang for what felt like forever, waiting for Luke to answer and once he did, I had to figure out what to say.

"I think you should come home, it's (Y/Cousin/N) ." I sniffled. "I need you here."

"What's happened?" Luke questioned, concern in his voice.

"They tried saving him, Luke. Nobody was quick enough, he hit his head when he slipped, he was unconscious and they weren't quick enough to pull him out."  I cried.

"What are you saying?" Luke asked, you knew he didn't want to believe it.

"He's gone."

-

Hi Y'all! I'm back!!

I'm sorry for being missing for so long, I hope you guys are good and enjoyed this. Sorry if it's a bit crap. I'm still a little stuck for ideas so give me some that you want!

How would you guys feel if i changed it from BSM to both BSM and some general preferences? If mark which are BSM!

Let me know in the comments!