9:00 am

Drake opened his eyes and almost freaked out before he remembered the events of the previous night. Alex, he thought, this room is so Alex. He thought, referring to the multiple bookshelves in the room and the glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling. He sat up and found his way downstairs, rubbing his temples in an attempt to diminish the pounding headache.

Alex watched him stubble down the stairs and smiled when she saw him rub his head. Thankfully, her parents had left for work in the previous hour and she now didn't have to worry about them finding out about Drake.

"Hey." Drake said interrupting her train of thought.

"Here, you oughta call you're parents. I'll go get us some breakfast." She scurried out of the room after handing him the phone.

When he called his parents, the said they would send a tow truck and that they expected him home later in the day. It hurt Drake, there indifference, but he said nothing. Alex came back in and sat on the couch next to him and handed him a bowl of Lucky Charms.

They ate there cereal in silence and when they finished, Alexandrine was the first to speak. "Soooooo?"

"I meant it. I meant what I said last night." Drake met her eyes and watch her expression. He couldn't tell whether she was upset or happy, but upon closer inspection, it appeared she was relieved.

"I feel the same way." Alex replied without faltering. And she really did feel the same way, ever since one of the blonde princesses apologized to her and Alex had realized Drake made her do it.

"Good because if you didn't then this would be awkward." Before Alex could think of anything to saw, or even comprehend the meaning of the sentence, Drake kissed her. When she didn't flinch, he deepened the kiss and ran his hand through her hair. They parted and Alex grinned up at Drake before saying:

"Why thank you for that, sirrrr."

"Always." Was Drakes response.

That day, they spent getting closer together and when they finally had to part that afternoon, Drake leaned in to kiss her, but Alex held up her hand and said, "Call me," as she closed the door.