My demon

~Kristine's P.O.V.~

A demon.Who would have thought a Christian owning a demon.When dad was alive,mom and I always went to church.Now?We go to the liquor store togther.At least we do something together.

Dad was brutally murdered.News reporters say it was 'Man slaughter'.The investigators never once went to look for dad murders.

Dad was an important man.He may not seem like it but he owned business.Ever since I was little I was spoiled.I knew mom never liked dad.Dad adored her though.She only was in love with his money.She gave birth to me so I can have business after he passed away but dad wasn't stupid.He knew what mom was planning so he never signed the business to me.

We're broke,somewhat homeless and constantly followed by reporters.Mom seems to enjoy them and I on the other hand...am not.

They followed me at work once and I swear I almost got fired because of them.Dad and me.We were always close.Mom never shed tears for him.She only shed tears because she lost the money not her husband.The day I found out he was murdered I swore I would get revenge.Yet I still haven't accomplished that but now that I have Sebastian...every person involved is going to hell.

My demon.

Mine...I like that.

"Off you go,"I tried shooing Sebastian away but it was pointless.Every step I took he mimicked it.

"What ever do you mean,Kristine?Im yours meaning I should be with you wherever you are."

Great I had a feeling he would be a great pain in the-

"My mom would freak if she knew you were sleeping with me!" I thought back at what I said and realized why he was smirking.Great.My demon is a pervert.

"If you wish for me to sleep with y-"

"Get lost."

A gush of wind behind me made me shudder.

"By any chance do you have another coat?"

No reply.

"Hey?Hey Sebastian," as I turned I found no one there.Well at least I got rid of him.I quickly rushed home hoping not to run into anymore demons.

____

"Where have you been?!"slurred mom.I quickly covered my nose blocking the smell of whiskey.

"Working.Mom can you cut down on drinking?"

"Oh shut up!You're such an annoying little brat!I wish I never brought you to this world you're so useless!" She yelled throwing her whiskey at me.I dodge the glass that splattered at the wall behind me.

Most people my age would have cried begging for forgiveness for whatever thing they have done to upset their mom but me?

I simply nodded and walked up the stairs.

"I love you too,mom" I mumbled once I was in my room.She always had me working.She made me quit school. I was on my way to be a very successful lawyer and now I work as a secretariat of a useless dentist.

Dr.Valence was a scary old man I'm surprised no parent has reported him.Report him for what you ask?He smokes.While tending customers.If only I was a lawyer...

I changed into some warm pjs and slid under the bed sheets.I closed my eyes and felt like smiling at the warmth that surrounded my body.Then I realized...

My eyes snapped open to find Sebastian smiling at me.He was laying down ever so comfortably next to me.

Damn demon!

"Off!You sleep on the floor!" I pushed him on the bed and he later whined.

"Come on the floor is so hard,"

"I have some blankets in my closet...What if mom comes in the morning?!Know what, sleep in the closet!" I knew it wasn't true that mom would come in to my room.For starters she doesn't wake up until '3 PM'...

"Fine!Closet it is." He headed inside the closet closing the mahogany door behind him.

I settled again against the warm sheets until I heard him giggle inside my closet.

"You hang your bras?" He giggled.

Glad I amuse him.

*^.^ hehe don't you just love Sebastian?Serious in the beginning and childish around Kristine

THANKS FOR READING :*

c: