spades of lies

"Damn" Luke said disappointed. I smiled softly and began to walk to my mother with him following.

"Cheers to newlyweds.*hik* I don't think they're going last that long." she was grinning. You always knew how to ruin everything, didn't you mom.

"Why?" Luke asked. Here we go again.

"Because, she can't do anything. She useless." Luke's family stare, shocked but no one said a word.

"How" Luke asked hiding his anger.

"She can't cook"

"I can teach her"

"She can't clean"

"Everybody know how to clean, plus I'm rich she won't have to" I looked down and tried not to cry. I close my eyes and swear I could felt everybody eyes on me. Why can she leave me alone, for just one night? Tears began to fall form my eyes. I turned around and ran to the balcony, closing it door behind me. I fell on the floor of the balcony and started to sobbed. I throw off the veil and undid my ponytail and left it to fall. Who was I kidding I was not made to happy and every time I was so close it had to be ruined by her. More tears steeped out from my eyes. I closed my eyes and then open them. I took off my contacts, I left them fall and pulled my black squared-rimmed glasses and put them on. I fooling myself, I wasn't pretty and I sure as hell not perfect. What did he see in me? I mean he has jet black hair and beautiful hazelnut eyes that you could lose in.