perfection? !

"Blair?" the person asked, upset.

"Go away, I just want to be alone."

"Blair-"

"Get lost" I shouted.

"Now there, is that any way to speak to your mother-in law" her voice said softly.

I choked down a sob and sighed. "I'm so sorry Mrs. Sable" I whisper.

"It's mom, thank you very much and now get up, dust yourself off."

"Mom, I just don't feel like it"

"Well, I don't care because my son going crazy looking for you."

"So, everything is ruined and it doesn't matter, she right. She always right. I useless and ugly." I turned around and looked at her. My Coffee brown eyes a shade darker than normal. She smiled at me.

"So, that why my boy said that you looked different today. He told me that you look even more beautiful this way, so go out there and show that you're better than that." she said picking up veil. He place it in my curly black hair and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Let go then." I said. We walked back to see one was gone. "Where is everybody?"

"Looking for you" her rolling her eyes. "Sweetheart, your mother was kick out by your father, from Luke's side of course."

"I'm fine with that."

"Don't know how a woman like that, make such a sweet thing like you, I tell god works in strange way, you know" she shakes her head and walk away. I laughed softly.

"He sure does." my eyes traveled to the gift table. Every gift was warped in a beautiful arrange of color, none of them caught my eyes expect for one of them, it was black and small with a white and sliver ribbon. I walked over to the gift table, picking up the small box, the tag readied: to Blair, only meant to be opened by her. It didn't say who it was from. I was about to open the box when to arms warped around my waist. I gasped, dropping the small box.

"No peeking until we get home, alright?" That voice I knew it so well, that every time I heard it made my knees weak, and heart speed up to times ten.

"Alright, but I wasn't address to you." I said laughing softly while picking up the box grinning.

"So, it's to us" he said grinning back.

"Nope, it for me and it's say that it is only meant to be opened by me" I said laughing.

"Really, let me see." he said, his eyes plead me to let him see.

"Nope, their no peeking until we get home" I said. I put the gift back and walk to over to Luke's family. The rest of the wedding was burring, I took off the dress and put on my pj's. I threw myself on the bed.

"I really pissed me up"

"Whatever I'm tired of it, tomorrow I'm turning a new leaf."

"As a house wife"

"The hell I will that." I muttered. He just laugh. "Just go to sleep"

"Okay, sweetheart"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

umm this story is old, im at a lost, but im hosting a contest, umm an idea, and two characters, guy and girl, but tell me what you think so far ^-^