Part 9

Lana's POV:
We sit in her trailer for a few more minutes, just enjoying the moment together. That's when I remembered... its Friday, and I have to be in New York for fashion week which starts tomorrow! "Damn it!" I say as I get up. "What's wrong?" Jen asks confused. "I totally forgot that New York fashion week begins tomorrow and I have to be there!" I say, starting to get worried I might not make it. "Oh my gosh, OK, let's run home, pack up our things and catch the first flight to New York." She says I smile and kiss her. Anyone who was willing to come with me and drop everything at once, was someone I knew I had to stay with. I kiss her and we grab our things, and Ava before rushing out the door and jumping into my car. We drive home as quickly as possible, call up a pet sitter for Lola and Ava, pack a weeks worth of clothes, and race off to the airport.

"Sorry miss, it doesn't look like our next flight goes out until 2am." The attendant says to me. I sigh "OK, two first class tickets please."I say as I take out my credit card to pay. I swipe my card into the credit card machine and after a few more seconds, the attendant handed us our boarding passes. "Its going to be a late night." I say to Jen as we walk to security. Our arms are locked together as we walk. She looks over at me and smiles, "I can stay up forever, as long as I have you." She says hugging my arm.I kiss the top of her head and that's when we make it to security. There is a huge long line and Jen and I both sigh. We have made it half way through the line when we hear someone say our names. "Oh my god! Its Lana and Jen!" We hear. We look just beyond security to see three girls all wearing the same T-shirt which had a swan and a crown on its head, much like Jen and I's matching sweaters. We wave at them and they freak out and Jen and I cant help but laugh. A security guard walks up to us and smiles. "Well, well, if it isn't Jennifer Morrison and Lana Parrilla." She says with a smile. "That's us." Jen says smiling. The security guard removes a rope from the barrier stand and points us to the girls. "We know you guys well enough, go ahead, your fans are waiting." She says. "Thank you." I say and pick up my small bag of luggage and carrying it over to the girls, who are now jumping up and down and squealing when they see us walk over.

Jen's POV:
We get to the girls and put our bags down. "Oh my god, I can't believe its you!" One of the girls say and Lana and I look at each other and smile. "So its true, you guys are together?" One of the other girls ask. "Well why wouldn't it be?" Lana asks. The girls shrug and that's when we see that all of them have their phones in their hands. "Do you need proof that we're together?" Lana asks and the girls smile. I turn to Lana, looming at her confused. "Oh come on Jen! Do it for our fans!" She says and I give in. I lean into her, and our lips touch. The girls each take a picture and squeal. "Would you like us to sign your shirts?" I ask them and they nod. Luckily for me, I now carry at least three Sharpie's around with me everywhere, in case of a moment like this. I pull two out of my purse and hand one to Lana and we sign their shirts, and after that, I take out my phone and snap a picture of the five of us. "Do you guys have an Instagram account?" I ask and they all nod. I let then type In their usernames into the tagging bar, and post the picture with the caption "look who we ran into at the airport tonight❤" and I tap the post button. "Thank you so much! This is the best day ever!" One of the girls say. We hug them all goodbye, and walk to our gate. Its only 11pm and I'm already exhausted. Lana and I find a quiet place to sit down and we talk for a bit before falling asleep.

Lana's POV:
I wake up, when I hear the boarding announcement for our flight. I gently shake Jen awake and we gather our things and get in line. We hand the attendant our tickets and find our seats in first class. We sat down, put on our seatbelts and Jen rested her head on my shoulder, I rested my head on hers, and we were passed out before the plane even started moving.

It's 8:30 am by the time we get into New York. Luckily, we don't have to be at the fashion show until 11, so I decided that it was the perfect time for Jen to meet my mom and sister Deana. We rent a car, and drive to the house in Brooklyn, where I grew up. Jen and I both smell and look amazing as you can probably imagine, but we had to say hi to my mom and sis as well as freshen up before we head out again. I knock on the door, and after a minute, Deana opens the door. "Lana!" She says running up to hug me. When mom hears Deana say my name, she comes running out to say hi. "Oh Lana, we've missed you!" She says as she hugs me. And that's when she notices Jen standing behind me. "And you must be Jen, its so nice to finally meet you." She says giving Jen a kiss on the cheek. "Please come in! The house is a mess, we didn't know you were planning on coming." Mother says. "It's okay, we just wanted to say hi, and possibly freshen up before the fashion show." I say. Deana and my mom smile at us. "Why don't you guys use my bathroom?" My mom says and I nod and leave the room, leading Jen to the bathroom.

Jen's POV:
Once we have both showered, dressed, and put make up on, its 10 am, so Lana and I decide to go back to the rental car and drive to the show. "I didn't know you came to these." I say to Lana. She smiles and shrugs "yeah, I don't model though, I just go to watch, same as you." She says. We pull up into the event parking and walk into the building holding hands, where hundreds of photographers are snapping pictures of hundreds of other women who were spectating and participating in the show. We walk into the spectator seating area, but are stopped by a few photographers who snap a few pictures of us together. We find seats and I sit down. "Stay here, I have to find a bathroom." Lana says and she walks off. Its 10:55 and still no sign of Lana anywhere. At 11, the lights begin to dim, and the stage is lit up with other lights. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 2017 New York fashion week!" Someone said over a speaker and everyone began to clap. Where the hell is Lana? I think. Its 11:30 and the show has now begun and Lana still isn't back. I'm starting to get worried, but then I see her, in a beautiful blue dress, walking down the cat walk. She smiles at me and I blush. I hold up my phone, which was in my hand and snap a picture of her. After a minute she's off stage again. So that's where she went! I think and after a few more hours of watching the models walk down the cat walk modeling clothes, it is finally over, and I run off to find Lana, who was in the back, taking off her last outfit. I run up and hug her from behind and she stands up straight and stiffens. I laugh and when she bears that its me she begins to relax. "That was a crazy surprise!" I say to her before kissing her. She blushes "sorry, I wanted to surprise you." She says and then she kisses me. Today was a blast, I loved seeing Lana in all those different outfits. She was a great model, and I cant believe more people don't know that she is one. I used to be a model myself, and I enjoyed it while it lasted, but I found that acting was more my thing, and I'm so glad I went to acting, because I wouldn't have been able to have fallen in love with the best girlfriend in the world.

A/N: I want to thank @hell_load_of_swanqueen on Instagram for coming up with this chapter idea. Hope you guys are enjoying this