Chapter 13

Zayn P.O.V
'' hello Zayn Malik nice to meet you ''
'' nice to meet you too ''
'' congratulations about your songs so far ''
'' thank you ''
'' you are going so far in your solo career ''
'' yes and I am planning for new perfect songs ''
'' oh nice ''
'' yeah I love to give my fans the best ''
'' you right all your songs? ''
'' yes I wanted to make my own work to show my self . It is the kind of music I prefer ''
'' the fans are beside you now to stand with your mind ''
'' and I thank them so much ''
'' but the big question Tonight is about Harry Styles? I want you to answer the fans questions? What really happened to Harry? ''
'' it is a long story '' and I tell them the conditions of the poor Harry. This boy don't deserve all this. I hope his knew life starts to the better. I finished the Ellen show finally to see Harry again. I really like his smile and his messy curls his voice saying my name happily. Maybe I am not his ex band mate in his Edward life but his lovely babysitter,although he is a grown man with 22 years old. He acts sometimes like babies and I really don't understand the reason that made him do this. My mind is in a big mess . I think I am giving Harry a big time of my life and I don't understand why? Maybe he have an impeachable way to take my mind like he did to his fans. I hate seeing him suffering. He didn't deserve any of what is happening to him neither his family. They are great people and they deserve to live happily ,but the life sucks giving people things they don't expect to happened in their life. I will stand beside Harry until the end. I promise.
''let me take you inside ''
'' Harry let me help you ''
'' no you said goodbye ''
'' leave me alone '' he screamed loudly. ''let me help you please '' I said sadly '' Zayn.... I......don't......need.......your.........help '' he said painfully. He walked holding the walls. It hurts me so badly when I saw him walking hardly .it was about few steps then he falls '' HARRY! '' I shouted walking to him. I put his body on my arms '' speak to me '' I start shaking his body '' he looked at me coldly with tears '' I am so weak, I don't want to live again '' I froze from his word. He wants to give up on life no way. Harry styles had never said this never. I hugged him warmly giving him peace , but he started to push me away '' Zayn go. I know that you want to go away from me '' what was the hell he was talking about '' I not letting the strongest person in the life fall. I will never leave you again '' he looked at me with his grassy broken eyes. I looked deeply in his irises '' I am tired from crying. I am tired to been hold all the time . I am tired from your lies, and I am tired from hating you. ''I hold his head closer and sang in his ear
'' so this is me
Calling you
Sorry for that night
And I go back to December '' I took a deep breath and sang another lyrics again
'' isn't too late now to say sorry
C'ause I am missing not just your body
Isn't too late now to say sorry
Yes I know I am ledger down
Isn't too late to say I am sorry now ''
The old moments with Harry flashed in my brain. I really hate to remember the worst past but it is so hard to forget. Maybe I am jealous of Harry because he can't remember the worst like me. I heard Harry's and Niall's laughter behind the door,and that made me smile '' MR.MALIK! '' Harry screamed happy . I smiled and hugged him '' you missed me Edward '' he hugged me tidily '' so much '' Niall give us one of his smirks '' you are cute '' I blushed without control at Niall's words '' you had a good day curly? '' he nodded his head and the smile didn't die from his milky baby face '' NINO IS VERY FUNNY! '' Harry was screaming '' you don't have to scream he can hear you in your normal voice '' I laughed at Niall's reaction ,but I realized that Harry's tears were falling '' I am a bad boy. I am sorry '' he burst into tears. His cheeks grows very red. I hugged him making a circles in his back '' are you happy now Niall '' I said to Niall's sad face '' Edward I am sorry. I am the bad boy '' Harry returned and hugged Niall '' nobody is a bad boy. Right Mr. Malik? '' I smiled at Harry's smile '' yes '' we sat on the couch speaking like forever. Harry  fell asleep on Niall's knees and Niall was laying his head on the back of the sofa sleeping. I grabbed Harry taking him to his room then Niall. I closed the television. Then I slept on the sofa.
I wakeup and it was 11am. Oh no Harry always wakeup at 6 am. I walked to Harry's room. He was playing with dusty on the bed . He seems to be bored but when he saw me his face lights up '' finally Mr. Malik '' I smiled picked him up to my arms. He puts his arms around my neck '' let's go down eat something ''
'' yeah ''
It was a week at Harry's mom's house. My phone vibrates '' hello ''
'' Zayn were the hell are you. Your schedule is full . I need you here right now! ''
'' calm down I have an important job ''
'' their his no important job than your musical Career ''
'' but....''
'' no excuses Malik ''
'' okay ''
I closed my phone angrily . How could I leave Harry alone. Niall lefts yesterday to Ireland,and Anne and her husband are in a trip. I promised Anne that I will talk care of her son. I set beside him turning his face To mine '' listen Edward . I really need to go for an important job. Can you stay home by yourself for about 12 hours '' I saw the sadness in his eyes '' why you're leaving?'' He asked '' it is important Edward ,I will be back in a short period ''
'' promise?''
'' yeah '' I gave him a big kiss then left him in the wheel chair. After finishing some of my unending schedule . I went back to Harry's house. I saw him in the kitchen '' Edward I am back '' he turned to face me with his horrible shape '' are you crying curly? But why? '' he cried more driving his wheelchair to me hugging me strongly '' I thought that you left me alone '' I kissed his front head '' never curly never ''