The boys

Zayn P.O.V
Today me and Harry are meeting up with the boys. It's been a long time since we last met. I walk up early to make breakfast. When you live with sick Harry you should wakeup in 4 am to made everything ready for him  before he wakes up.

'' Zayn!'' His voice comes from upstairs. I ran there and hold him from the bed  morning my Harry '' I said giving him my kiss in the lips and this don't bother him at all '' were is dusty?'' Harry asked '' she is downstairs. I feed her an hour ago '' I said.

We sat in the table and I helped Harry with his food '' I don't need more '' Harry said
'' no Harry you should to eat so you can be healthy '' I explained putting a full spoon in his mouth '' today I will see the boys '' his face seems to show happiness. I think he missed our friends a lot and me too.

Niall, Liam and Louis arrived. '' oh Harry your shape is much better by millions of times from the last day I saw you '' Niall said '' this because of Zayn '' that words that comes from his mouth made me blush deeply  '' nice job mate '' Louis said putting his hand on my shoulder. I turned toward Harry '' do you want me to hold you or put you in the wheel chair?'' I asked him '' hold me '' he hisses. I put my arms around him and he burst his head in my chest with a smile covering his beautiful face. Seeing him happy is all I want now because I broke him so many times and I made him so weak and sick. I'm happy because he forgave me and gave a chance to fix him.

We were setting as the luckiest friends in the word speaking about things that happened with us '' and Freddie looked at me like this '' Louis made the 😢 face '' daddy please you can't made this '' Louis said in a baby voice and we all burst in laughter '' your kid is so funny '' Harry said '' yeah and he always pull Mary's hair '' Louis said. Mary was Louis's daughter from Danielle '' what about Taylor Liam?'' I asked. Taylor was Liam lovely son '' he is so shy '' he answered '' oh. Yeah when I had a conversation with him he just said yes in a whisper  '' Niall explained '' what about you Zayn you don't said anything? How is the life with the little Haz?'' Louis said '' I wake at 5 am for making breakfast then me and Harry can go to the studio and then we can go places or stay home '' I said '' really 5 am '' Louis said '' yeah Harry wakes at 6 am ''

It was a day full of fun we laughed together, eat together and have a nice conversation but the best thing was that Harry was so happy with Niall, Louis and Liam around him and he slept at 6 pm because he was so tired after having a nice day with the best friends ever.
....................................................
Trust me the drama is coming soon