2: Thinking About Him

Dan's POV

"And this is where our first class today is, English!" Phil said, skipping down the halls dragging me by my hand behind him. I chuckled at his over-enthusiastic-ness and nodded. "So, that's all to show!"

"Thank you, Phil," I said, biting my lip. He grinned.

"You need a nickname," he told me, walking closer and putting his finger on my nose. "Boop." I giggled. "I'm going to call you 'bear'," he said.

I shrugged and just went with it.

"You're amazing," I stated, looking around.

"That's me, 'Amazing Phil'," he beamed, giggling a bit. "Now, let's get to class, bear." He kissed my cheek and dragged me away to class.

-

"Hi Dan, how was school?" Mum asked from where she stood in the kitchen making food.

"It was good, I made a friend named Phil who acts like a dork," I chuckled, and couldn't help the smile that was plastered on my face because of him and now I can't stop thinking of him.

"Aw," Mum cooed.

I left and went into my room to start on homework but I couldn't focus. I had to solve twenty math problems and I don't think I can do it because I'm distracted.

I jumped on my bed after failing to get any work done and opened up my laptop. I brought up tumblr and scrolled down, looking on my dashboard.

I reblogged a few things and then got off the site.

My mind kept wandering to Phil and I couldn't get him off of my mind. Luckily, I managed to get his phone number so I decided to text him.

Hi, Phil it's Dan c:

I eagerly waited for a response for about five minutes before my phone buzzed.

Hi bear c:

I smiled and sent another back.

So wyd?

...

Watching Buffy ^-^

Oh, am I interrupting?

...

A little but it's okay c:

Well, I'll see you tomorrow?

...

Mhm! Bright and early, bear!

Haha, talk to you later :)

...

Bai!

I smiled at my screen and went downstairs for dinner.