Chapter 23

This morning I sat in the living room eating my Captin Crunch watching cartoons. Derek might come over but I'm not sure, I need to enjoy my summer and Angelo was still sleep so I thought it would be nice to go wake him up.

I walked up the stairs to his room and opened the door. This was the first time I've been in his room since ive been here, it was a mess. Clothes everywhere, Alcohol bottles the whole 9. I walked over to the bed and didn't expect to see what I saw. Two women is his bed I don't remember girls coming over, but It was obvious that he wasn't going to get up anytime soon.

"Angelo, Angelo wake up". I shoke him.

"Huh What ???" He jump

"I'm going out".I told him and left

I didn't know the area well but I want going to sit in the house all day. I have to go back home in less than a week. And Derek doesn't know yet.

I drove around looking at places I never seen.I pulled over to look at the GPS. I saw a familiar house..I remember coming by here running from Banks.

Dereks house was near here. Why not surprise him.

I drove up the block to remember where he lived. His house was on the left. I parked in the drive way any rang the doorbell.

He answered and looked surprised along with other things. When he saw my face a grin grew on his.

"Hey baby" He said hugging me."Angelo told you where I live ?"

"No I figured it out myself"

I never actually been to his house before. I was nervous.He invited me inside and gave me tour 3 bed rooms 2 baths,Kitchen and a living room like an apartment . It wasn't a house like Angelo's but it was more than I had in Atlanta.

"I have to go out, but you can stay here if you want. He told me.

I was fine witb it and with that said I went in his room making myself comfortable.I expected to come here and chill with him for a little,but now I'm chilling by myself.

He kissed me bye and felt. I watched t.v for a while and got bored. I decided to look for one of his shirts put on. I love wearing his clothes.

I walked over to his closet, opening it. Started looking threw his clothes to find the same sweatshirt I had back at the cabin.I looked up and found it on the top shelf. I was too short to reach it. I started jumping and it finally fell along with some other things. I picked it all up and put it back,closing the closet.I looked down and saw purple laced bra fell Size Double D on the floor. I started thinking the worse.

"Ooooooo hell no" I yelled

I was mad and upset at the same time but I wanted waited for his ass to come home cause its about to go down.

*************

Short chapter im sorry guys, I'm saving the good stuff for the next chapter

Who do you think the bra belongs too?

Is Derek hiding something?