Stressed Out

"Wish we could turn back time to the good old days."
          -Twenty One Pilots

She watches him approach her.

He is still very tall and very handsome, but his face is weary.

She wonders what could be the matter, and why she is involved.

She is sitting at a table alone in the library. Ever since people found out about the pregnancy, she has been avoided.

"Is it mine, or his?" He asked, looming over her. She shrinks slightly under his gaze.

She blushes. "I don't know. The only thing I do know is that I haven't slept with him in over a year."

He eyes her warily. "How can I believe you?"

She scoffs. "You don't have to. I could care less if you still think I cheated on you. Everyone else does."

He is slightly disappointed. He wants to know who's kid that is in her stomach.

He doesn't want to take any chances in case the kid is his.

--------------------------------

YOU GUYS WHAT THE HECK!!!! 400 READS IN LIKE A WEEK? NOW I KNOW TO A LOT OF PEOPLE IT'S NOT MUCH BUT OMG TO ME IT'S LIKE 400 PEOPLE WILLINGLY READ IT!!! OMG I'm so freaking happy. I love you guys.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all. ❤❤

(When I am near a computer I'm going to give out a crap load of dedications.)

Love, Charlotte