foreword

extended synopsis ||

Just a few weeks into their first year of university, two polar opposites literally collide thanks to a mutual friend, a bike, and a steep hill. Their first impressions of each other? Not so favourable. She thinks he's a smooth-talking, cocky jock. He thinks she's as fake as her obviously/probably/possibly fake blonde hair.

They're both more than happy to write it off as a one-time incident and never have to see the other person again. Too bad fate (a.k.a his teammates, her roommates) has other plans, throwing Ivy and Simon together at every turn. Perhaps these two will end up proving the old adage after all: opposites attract.

dedication || 

for every girl (or boy) who has ever felt like they had to pretend to be someone different. 

being yourself shouldn't need to be this hard. 

(and also, because I wanted to write something lighthearted and relatively angst-free. for once.)

update schedule || 

start date: march 2, 2016

end date: ---

updates at least 1x a week.

♪ playlist || 

Collide - Howie Day

Pretty Boy - M2M

Hey Princess - Allstar Weekend

Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's

Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker

My Girl - The Temptations

She is the Sunlight - Trading Yesterday

I'll Be There For You (Friends theme) - The Rembrandts

disclaimer ||

this is a work of "New Adult" fiction. there will be some swearing. there will be underage-ish alcohol use/recreational drug references. there may be sexy scenes. rating: something like PG-13.

credits ||

Thanks to @-enduphere for the amazing current cover. 

Thanks to @Lolitha for the gorgeous cover / chapter 1 banner.