Stubborn, Quiet Tsundere: Goldie (Golden Freddy) X Reader

Author's note: Hi!  The characters will be in human form. Sorry if these are bad, it's kinda in the perspective of an otaku character (like me!). It's really more for laughing and random references that have nothing to do with the story than actual one-shots. Hopefully, you guys will still put up with it and read the rest. Please request characters! See ya!

Nonchalantly, you walk through the door of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and check in the door's glass to make sure you hat was on and your name tag was secure. 6 nights later and you're still stuck with this crappy job. Why didn't you just quit? Ah, if you had quit, you wouldn't be able to see his face... You sigh, hoping you look reasonable. 

Sitting in the office, you open your laptop to do a "-dere" quiz. It was a quiz where you checked to see which "-dere" you were. You had taken plenty of them, but the animatronics were being especially nice and leaving you alone. Good... If Bonnie or Foxy saw this they would tease you for weeks! You were about halfway through the quiz when someone showed up. At first, you thought it was Freddy, but when he placed his hand on your shoulder, you realized it was Goldie. You were about to say something when he spoke. "(Y/N)... What is this?" You handed the computer to him to let him look, hearing Bonnie outside the door. When you came back, he seemed to be intently taking the quiz himself. You giggled at how obvious his choices were. "Tsundere,"  you murmured.

 3AM rolls around and Goldie is still clicking away on your laptop. "It's broken." He said finally. You tilt your head and smirk. "Why do you think that?" You respond, secretly guessing. "Because, I keep getting the same answer every time. And it is clearly wrong." You leap up to close the right door because Chica is snickering in the window. "Which answer?" You ask. "Tsu-tsun... I can't pronounce it." You stifle a giggle and lean over his shoulder. "Tsundere... Nope, that's about right." Goldie shook his head. "Voilent and mean on the outside; sweet on the inside; love-shy... I'm not shy!" Just to prove his point, he leaned in and kissed you. However, a laugh caused him to pull away and stare at the ground, face red. You look up to see Bonnie in the left door. Chica had already gone, so you opened the right door and went to close the left one, while Goldie pouted about being interrupted. Bonnie laughed again and smiled. "Hiya, (Y/N)-chan!~ Thanks for the free comedy!" You knew he didn't mean to be mean, but still... Then you had your own Taiga Aisaka sitting in your swivel chair to deal with. Speaking of Goldie... You turned to find that he was looming over you in the doorway. He slammed the door shut and closed the right door, too.  "G-Goldie... The power..." 

"I don't give a shit about the power." He gripped your wrist so suddenly that you barely had time to react. "I'm tired of interruptions..." He kissed you sweetly and hesitantly at first, but the kisses got deeper and more passionate.

"You know... You really are a Tsundere..." You said, stroking his head lying in your lap. "Heh... Guess I'm lucky that he's asleep..."