[4] ➾ A LOT OF DYE

Alex was in the girl's locker room with Harper and Lydia as they began to talk.

"Alex, what did you do to Mr. Harris?" Lydia asked the girl who was fixing her hair.

Alex turned to Lydia with a smirk, "Dyed his hair in polka dots."

"Her brother, Justin, gave her the idea." Harper piped up, changing from her outfit that had sport equipment printed on it to a dress that had plastic bags attached to it and she wore a plastic bag on her head that she had designed to look like a hat.

"The nerdy brother or the weird one?" Lydia questioned the wizard.

"Nerdy." Alex said before she felt her hand shaking. She looked at it in confusion before Allison rushed over to the trio and pulled them back into the gym.

"Allison, what are you doing?!" Alex exclaimed before she saw Erica fall from the climbing wall and Scott catching her just before she fell on the ground.

"Oh my god!" Alex whispered before she rushed over to the girl, along with the rest of the class and the coach.

"Put her on her side. Put her on her side. How'd you know?" Allison asked her boyfriend.

"I just felt it." Scott answered as Alex crouched down beside the spasming girl as Alex felt her eyes widen. The way her hand was shaking, she had felt it too. She wondered if her brother did as well.

__

"Alex, what did you do?!" Justin asked as he and Max walked in to his sister's room where she was painting a portrait.

Alex looked up to see her brothers had turned completely blue. She let out a laugh in amusement as she mixed two of her colors together.

"Oh, right. I put blue dye in your showers." Alex stated as she continued to paint the canvas.

"You are so irresponsible! Now, we look like a bunch of Smurfs!" Justin told his sister as he tried to get rid of the blue dye from his skin.

"We're Smurfs now? Awesome! I can tell all my new friends now!" Max exclaimed before he put his head down, "I don't have any friends."

"Yeah? Well, I have a bunch of new ones. One of them's named Wolfy." Alex stated before turning to her older brother, "How many friends did you make, Justin?"

"A bunch!" Justin lied, having only made one friend who Alex had introduced to him as Stiles, "I even have a friend, who's a girl!"

"Did you actually talk this female friend?" Alex taunted him, knowing no girl would ever go three feet of him, unless it was their mother.

"I was looking at her from afar." Justin was cut off by Alex interrupting him, "You mean you stalked her from afar. What's her name?"

"Lydia Martin, she's the most beautiful girl ever! She's got this hair that most people think is red but is actually strawberry blonde, she's 5'-" Justin was once again cut off by his sister.

"Lydia Martin? You think the most popular girl in school is gonna go out with you?" Alex asked, laughing at her brother.

"I never said I was gonna ask her out." Justin defended, even though it was the truth, "And it's not like you did any better!"

"Please, brother, Lydia's my friend now, if you don't believe me that's you, but I'm going to the ice rink with her and a bunch of friends tomorrow." Alex said, giving her brother a smirk.

Justin let out a stutter, "You- you're going with Lydia Martin to t- the ice rink?"

Alex nodded her head, "Yeah, and I would invite you, but it's gonna be closed. But, I think I can squeeze you in."

"Anything! Anything!" Justin pleaded.

Alex fake sighed, "Fine, but you owe me a favor."

"Yes, okay! Thank you, Alex!" Justin said before running back to his room.

"You just tricked him, didn't you?" Max asked his sister.

"Yes, yes I did." Alex told her brother, "Now get out! I have a painting to finish!"

__

Alex walked into the school cafeteria and towards Stiles and Scott, sitting beside the human who turned to look at her with a grin.

"Hey, Alex." Stiles greeted the girl with a smile as Scott smirked at his best friend unknowingly.

"Hey, Stiles, Scott. What're you guys up to? I went to Harper but she's busy in some fashion stuff, went to find Allison, she's who knows where and now I'm here." Alex said as put her head in the palm of her hand, looking at Stiles with a smile.

"I just got the keys to the rink. You know, we could, uh, go, you know... Um, togeth-" Stiles was cut off by Alex looking back. They looked to see Erica in tight clothes and a smirk on her face as she strutted into the cafeteria.

She strutted further into the room and stopped at a table, leaning down and picking up and apple before biting into it. She held the apple as she wiped the side of her mouth. Alex looked at her in shock, knowing that there was another werewolf in town.

Lydia walked over to the table Alex, Stiles and Scott were sitting in before she her hands on the table beside the wizard.

"What the holy hell is that?" Lydia questioned as she looked at the blonde.

"It's Erica." Scott stated before Erica walked out of the room with everyone looking at her.

Scott, Stiles and Alex suddenly stood up and ran after her with Scott in the lead and Stiles and Alex behind, since they weren't much for exercise. They rushed out of the school doors to see Erica getting in to a black camaro. Derek was seen in the driver's seat as he turned and smirked at the teenagers before he drove out of the school parking lot.

Alex looked at the car as it drove away, "Looks like you buys have another wolf problem on your hands."

__

Alex, Lydia and Allison were in the Argent's home as they were getting ready in Allison's bedroom. Lydia was putting Alex's hair in a bun when Chris Argent knocked on Allison's door, indicating his presence.

"Headed out?" Chris asked the girls as he looked at Lydia and Alex laughing at something the wizard had said about her older brother and his 'dolls'.

"Studying." Allison answered before she sighed when her father beckoned her over. She walked over to him and he put his arm around her shoulder, "Just studying, dad."

"I get it. But we need you to remember what happened." Chris told his daughter.

"You want me to stop being friends with her?" Allison asked her father in disbelief as she glanced at Lydia who was now sitting on the chair whilst Alex was curling her hair.

Chris shook his head, "Actually, we want the opposite. I know how this might sound, but we need you to keep an eye on her."

Allison looked at her father in shock, "You want me to spy on her?"

"We want you to look out for your friend to make sure everything's okay with her." Chris corrected his daughter as they turned to see Lydia and Alex taking a selfie before Lydia looked at the picture and smiled in approval.

"Seems okay to me." Allison said as she looked at the two girls show were laughing at a picture Alex had showed of her brothers with blue dye.