The next day

~~~~~~~ Zoey's POV ~~~~~~~~

We were waiting outside the headmasters office. Me, Rythian, Sjin, Sips, Nilsey and Ravs. Ravs tagged along  because he wanted to see what all the comotion was. What was inside his head I will never know. Last  night was a blur and there are only certain things I can remember, such as Sjin's confession, nilsey pushing Rythain into me, and Sjin trying to kiss me. Thankfully the teachers didn't know about this, what they knew was that when they had come to wake us up, Sjin and Nilsey were on the floor sleeping with cans of beer, Sips was sleeping on a chair with a WHOLE BOTTLE OF VODKA! in his hands and of course, me and Rythian in the same bed. 

We were in sip's and Sjin's dorms at the time. I knew for certain that I was stilll a virgin. (thank god for that!) My head hurt and I felt sick. "Don't worry Zoey, it's just a hangover." Said Nilsey, could that boy read minds! Suddenly the door opened and Strippin and benji walked out, obviously, they had blown something up, again. Then we were called in.

~~~~~~~ Rythain's POV ~~~~~~~~

One-by-one we entered the  office until all of us were standing in front of the desk. Me and Zoey had been split up after this mornings findings. "So, Mr Teutron (i think thats how you spell it) tells me that you lot have been breaking some rules. Is this true?" Silently I nod and the others join in. "You violeted the drinking code, having girls in the boys dorm, and you two were found in a bed together." He screamed pointing at me and Zoey, any minute now she was going to cry. After another half hour of shouting he dished out our punishments.

Nilsey- cleaning the toilets for a week.

Sjin- Cleaning the staff room for a week.

Sips- picking up litter for a week

Me- Cleaning the lunch hall

Zoey- Wasn't alowed out of her room (apart from going to lessons) for a week.

Zoey's punishement was extremely harsh. Mr Teep knew that she liked going for walks and playing around, fininding new things outside. Messing about, this was her nightmare. "Now leave, Zoey stay, I want to talk to you. Privatly."

DUH-DUH-DUH DON'T THROW THINGS AT ME FOR LEAVING A CLIFFHANGER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ANYWAY, WHAT DO  YOU THINK MR TEEP WANTS WITH ZOEY? LEAVE A COMMENT, I WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU THINK.  HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, LOVE YOU ALL!!!

BYE BYE BYE BYE,

Zoeyagirl