Introduction- Off To Collage

It was time for college.. The college i'm going to is University of Alaska, Anchorage... In high school . i had a huge crush on this senior ... but he didn't like me .. but it's a new year and time to move on. i live in Indio . so i'm pretty far from Alaska University . My mom is going to drive my to the airport in LA .I wish my dad was here. He died in a car accident, and i was only 16 .

"YAADDIRRAA ARE YOU READY!?" my mom yelled from downstairs

"YEAH I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE !" i yelled back.

I'm recently getting my stuff own . my bed is made and my posters are down. I looked back at my room and i remember everything i did here a flood of flashbacks hit me . When me and my friends came over and at night we played . All night and knocked out in the morning.

i left out and went down the stairs ."okay mom i'm ready." I said looking at her with tears welled up in her eye's."mom don't cry i haven't even left yet." i whinned

"i know i know but i'm gonna miss you so much." she said

"I know mama but Please don't cry ... i want you to know i will be alright on my own in 18 . i will still skype you if you call okay call me text me anything mom i will answer." i pleaded "Now let's go before i miss my flight." I smiled at her

She nodded . we got all my stuff and placed it in the trunk and in the back. The drive to the airport took about 2 or 3 hours it wasn't that long. After the fit of cries i boarded the plane and got to my spot.I'm scared of heights honestly but i know i will make it through. About a day or two i was finally at Alaska , I was new and it's a new start ... I'm kinda bummed out that my friends aren't gonna be here. They're Either working or going to a community college ... that's sad.

A taxi drove me to my apartment, they were close to the college it was a 10 to 15 minute walk . no biggy . I payed the taxi driver and went up the step with my stuff in my hands . I walked in .

"Hello how may i help you today?" A lady asked

"Oh! umm I bought a apartment here a couple of weeks ago?" I said unsure of myself

"What's your name miss?" She asked

"Yadira Ramirez." I replied

She typed away on her computer in front of her and clicking on her mouse.

"Okay you're on 12th floor room 114." she smiled and handed me my key.

"thank you." i smiled and left .

((time skip*** done packing ))

I was sitting on the couch . tired from all the cleaning . It was 10 at night and i was worn out.

"Wow i did a good job today." i sighed to myself.

I got up after about 5 minutes or so and went to my room. I went to my drawer and grabbed so pajamas . It was cold at night. i went to my restroom and i peeled off my clothes and went to take a shower 15 to 20 minutes later i was out and changed . i blow dryed my hair and combed it out.

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages and looked for my mom's contact . and sent her a message

To Mommy: Hey mom i'm gonna go to sleep goodnight mom i love you.

11:34 p.m

From Mommy: Okay darling i will talk to you soon i love you .

11:37 p.m

i closed my phone smiling at myself. hah i'm gonna have a great day tomorrow.