Thirteen

* * * 

 Alex laughed at Louis' quip as Niall went in first. She followed after him, then Zayn, Liam, Harry, and Louis.

"Could you please hurry up?" Zayn nudged Alex. 

"Touch me again, I dare you," Alex grumbled.

"Hey, look there's something up ahead, maybe a light?" Niall asked.

"Alright, so there must be a room somewhere. Then, we escape the hotel. Let's move" said Liam. As they made their way closer to the vent, Louis spoke.

"Wait!" 

"What?" They replied in unison.

"Just listen." He responded so the group sat still.

"–I left them in room 245, in the east wing. I'll take you to them. Would you pay a bonus if we mentioned we had a girl? Simon Cowell's daughter?" Although it was difficult to tell, Alex and the boys' eyes widen. 

"–Yeah, they're in the room now. Let's go." A few muffled sounds later, and the group released their breath.

"Shit!" Liam muttered under his breath.

"Everyone, let's hurry out of here," Louis instructed. They quickly hurried to another opening and swiftly got out. 

In a terribly uncomfortable way, Niall and Alex landed onto the couch, while Zayn, Liam and Harry landed on the floor. Oddly, Louis landed on his feet.

"Owww." 

"MOVE," Liam shouts, causing them to jump up in surprise and scatter into the hallway, taking random turns.

"There they are!" One of the two guards shouted. They quickly turned to the opposite direction and run, hopping into the first unlocked door they could find

* * *