⚣ one

letting out a big sigh, jungkook entered his parent's house, throwing his shoes heedless across the long corridor.

he just got back from school-, tired, exhausted and kind of annoyed with everyone and everything.

that was jungkook's everyday life.

his parents seemed to be at work, so he decided to get himself prepared for a totally relaxed evening.

the black haired turned on the tv as he pulled out his phone making himself comfortable on the big couch.

before focusing on the series, he visited his twitter, kakao and lastly-, his instagram.

there, he was just hanging around, checking out new profiles and posts.

he clicked on a guy's profile who was tagged on a picture a user called ❝jxnghoe❞ posted a few minutes ago.

"damn, he's hot...", jungkook mumbled to himself and went through his gorgeous feed.

he ended up liking every single post.

and as if that wasn't enough, he decided to message him.

jeonjoen: "hey"

he thought a simple "hey" would be okay. he didn't even plan to start a big conversation.

he just needed a little entertainment.

it didn't take long before his phone started to vibrate, so he unlocked it and read ❝fantaesdick❞ reply.

jungkook kind of liked his username. it made him fit into his individual dating rules.

yes, jeon jungkook had individual dating rules. the filthier the better.

fantaesdick: "who tf are u?"

jeonjoen: "jungkook"

jeonjoen: "i just slid in yo dms"

jungkook thought about those memes "slide in your dm's like..." and smirked.

the said male never messaged someone on instagram before. he was the one who got messaged since he had quite a lot followers.

fantaesdick: "k"

the other replied short and sweet.

jeonjoen: "how are you"

jungkook wasn't a friend of smalltalk but he somehow wanted to get into a relationship with the elder.

he wanted to break the tension and awkwardness.

fantaesdick: "i'm good and you"

jeonjoen: "2"

fantaesdick: "wait . . . jeonjoen"

fantaesdick: "ahhh i know u"

fantaesdick: "you like me, don't you ;))"

jeonjoen: "uhm lol nope"

fantaesdick: "you're lying i noticed u liking all of my posts"

jeonjoen: "doesn't mean i like u"

fantaesdick: "hah everybody likes me"

the younger didn't expect ❝fantaesdick❞ to be that naughty. he wasn't used to it since everybody subjugated to him.

jeonjoen: "lol"

jeonjoen: "whats with that arrogance"

fantaesdick: "you messaged me dude"

fantaesdick: "so . . . wDYW"

jeonjoen: "talking to u"

fantaesdick: "omg u are boring"

jungkook laughed. that fellow called him, jeon jungkook one of the most exciting guys ever, boring.

but it aroused his curiosity. he wanted to get to know ❝fantaesdick❞ even more, since he called him uninteresting.

so jungkook assumed that the elder was different. somehow special and appealing.

jeonjoen: "wtf did you expect"

jeonjoen: "and no i'm not"

fantaesdick: "sexting?"
(a/n: bc tae's hot and always gets lots of sexting requests)

fantaesdick: "and you are"

jeonjoen: "ew"

jeonjoen: "and no i'm not!!!1!!1!"

jeonjoen: "let me prove it to you"

jungkook paused. did he really just write that? it sounded like he'd do anything for the other.

it sounded like he was entering the first stadium of submission.

fantaesdick: "oh yeah sure go ahead"

jeonjoen: "fine"

fantaesdick: "fine"

[+]

english isn't my native language
sorry if i do something wrong

english isn't my native language sorry if i do something wrong