Chapter 6

as I was looking at the board, I could see the twins looking at my out of the corner of my eyes but I decided to ignore it.

"Ok so, who can tell me the value of 'x' in 3x= 24?"

Mr Lincoln looked right at me and smiled.

"Elizabeth... Can you tell me?"

"Uh yeah it's 8..."

"Bravo!"
He clapped his hands and I could see Grayson smiling slightly.

"I hate to do this to you guys but I'm gonna give you some sheet work."

The whole class groaned except for me and Grayson.
Mr. Lincoln passed out the papers and we started working on them.
The questions weren't even that hard until a group of girls walked over to where Ethan, Grayson and I were sitting.

"Hey Gray Bay, can you help me?"
A blonde one said while twirling a piece of hair in between her index and middle finger.

"Uh, no sorry."

"Why not"

"Because Ella, I'm busy."

"Oh.. Busy flirting with the loser I see..."

I just rolled my eyes.
Ella laughed at me and whispered something to her friends causing them to laugh as well.
This caused me to actually speak.

"If you're gonna say something rude about me say it to my face and not behind my fucking back!"

Ella just starred at me shocked and then walked away with her friends.
I looked back at my paper and continued my questions.