Chapter 13

In the morning, I felt someone laying on me.
I opened my eyes a little to see Grayson and Ethan laying sideways on the bed with their heads on my legs.
They were talking and I was thinking about moving when I heard my name so I decided to pretend I was sleeping so they wouldn't know.

"What do you like about her Gray?"

"Who Liz?"

"Yeah"

"Everything... The way she laughs, the way she talks. When she blushes is adorable. It's a shame that everyone at school bullies her... She's worth so much more then what she's been getting and I wanna ask her out but I don't think she likes me in that way."

"Well.. You'd be surprised on what she thinks of you.."

"Why? Do you know something I don't?"

"Maybe.. All I can say is, go for it... You'll be happy with the answer."

He laughed and sighed at the same time as I got lost in my thoughts.
Grayson likes me...
He actually likes me!
This is amazing!
I never thought he'd like me.. After all, I am the schools loser....

"Well, I'm gonna go and watch TV while you figure out what to do about your situation with Elizabeth."

The bed raised a bit as Ethan got up and left.
Grayson moved himself so he was laying next to me again.
He started playing with little pieces of my hair humming the lyrics to 'You Da One' by Rihanna quietly; causing me to smile.

"Liz... I know you won't hear this because you're sleeping but I'm gonna plan something special for you today."

He continued to play with my hair as I rolled over and opened my eyes.
"Good morning."

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good.. You?"

"I slept good."

"What are we going to do today?"

He smiled.

"It's a secret."

He got up out of bed and I followed him as we went downstairs.
Ethan didn't hear us so I decided I'd scare him.
I quietly walked up to the back of the couch and flipped over it so that I'd land on him.

"BOO!"

He jumped a little but then we laughed.

"Nice one."

"I know right."

I got up off him and started walking towards the kitchen.

"Aye Liz..."

"What?"

"Booty!"

I laughed again and continues to walk to the kitchen to find Grayson looking in the cabinet.
I walked up next to him and stood on my tiptoes so I could rest my arm on his shoulder.

"So what do you have planned for today?"

He smirked.

"You'll have to wait and see."