Who was that?

If you find out who the mystery pony do not comment. Please don't. It will ruin it for other people. So please don't do that.

Nightmare Moons P.O.V
"Ahhhh!!!!" I screamed inside my head. I was so frustrated! That pony took the elements of harmony!!! I could now be defeated! I have to find that pony. But he could be any where. But he did remind me of someone.
I knew it! It's him! How could I have been so stupid!
I ordered all of my guards in my throne room. With my magic I showed them a picture of the pony.
"Look everywhere! Find him and bring back his satchel too. Bring him to me alive!"
All my guards took off. They need to find him and the elements of harmony!
??? P.O.V
I teleported to the ever free forest. No pony be brave enough to come in here not even Nightmare Moon's guards. I took the elements of harmony out of my satchel along with a box. I put all the elements of harmony in it. I used my magic to put a spell on it. Only me and the elements of harmony can use it. But I have to wait for the 6 ponies to meet. But I will be the one who brings them together as friends.
All of a sudden I heard ponies flying in the sky. Those weren't ponies though, they were bat ponies. Two of them.
"You think he's in the forest?" One asked
"Possible. But I don't want to go in the forest Pain!"
"Neither do I Panic. How bout we tell Nightmare Moon that we looked here but he wasn't there."
"Sounds good to me!"
With that they flew away. Thank Celestia they didn't see me. Now it is time for me to go to Granny Smith in Ponyville.

Hope you all liked that chapter! Please vote and comment! If you got the reference to pain and panic thank you very much! ( Disney. Hades henchmen)
One other thing, please read my other stories. I'll try to update as soon as possible. But I've been noticing that not a lot of people have been on Wattpad. I know everyone has a life but if you have time please check out my other stories. It would really mean a lot to me. Thanks!!!